Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Nov 16, 2019 10:49
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Répondre en citant

With the 15th overall pick in the 2019 draft Joe Theismann Jersey , the Washington Redskins select..."WhiteFanposts FanshotsOf The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareMost likely to be drafted by the ‘Skins: The Reaches, the Steals and the Sweet SpotEarlier this month, I asked Hogs Haven readers to educate me about the upcoming draft by completing an exercise.Here’s what I asked for:The readers responded with some interesting names and more interesting comments.Now, with the draft just 4 weeks away, I thought we could revisit the names you gave me and see where the community’s thoughts are.First, to the best of my ability, I sorted through the responses in the comments section, which were a bit more disorderly than I had hoped they would be, and tried to compile a list of players mentioned in each category.Here’s the “raw” data that I compiled:You can see every name that I culled from the comments section, and, to the left of the names, the frequency with which it was mentioned in each of the three categories.You may notice that a lot of players were named in two categories, and some players were mentioned only one time, by a single commenter.I wanted to make the list a bit more manageable, so I did some things:If a player had only a singlemention, I deleted him from the listIf a player was mentioned in two categories, I deleted his name from the category where he was least mentionedIf a player was mentioned equally in two categories, I left his name in both of themHere is the final list:Fellow Hogs Haven members, I present the 2019 “Most likely to be drafted by the Redskins” list:1. Brian Burns, Edge2. Montez Sweat, Edge3. TJ Hockenson, TE4. DK Metcalf, WR5. Cody Ford, OL6. Daniel Jones, QB7. Devin White Ryan Anderson Jersey , LB8. Josh Allen, Edge9. Dwayne Haskins, QBThe group has 3 Edge Rushers, 2 quarterbacks, a linebacker, tight end, wide receiver, and one offensive linemen.If we could draft all nine of them, we’d be ready for the NFC Championship!But we can only draft one at 15th overall.Here’s a look at the three groups, and excerpts from the Hogs Haven draft profiles for the top-3 players in each group.Group A - Most Likely to be Drafted — THE SWEET SPOTHog’s Haven readers predict the single player most likely to be drafted at #15 by the Washington Redskins1. Brian Burns, Edge, Florida StateRob Kinnan-USA TODAY SportsIs Brian Burns The Elite Pass Rusher The Redskins Need?2. Montez Sweat, Edge, Mississippi StateMatt Bush-USA TODAY SportsMississippi State’s Montez Sweat blew away Scouts at the Combine, could he be a fit in Washington?3. T.J. Hockenson, Tight End, IowaBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsIowa Tight End T.J. Hockenson’s Versatility Would Immediately Upgrade The Redskins Offense And May Be Worthy Of A First-Round PickOther players receiving “sweet spot” nominations: Clelin Ferrell, Noah Fant, Drew Lock, Jonah Williams, DeAndre Baker, and Jachai PoliteGroup B - Most Likely to be Drafted — THE REACHES4. DK Metcalf, Wide Receiver, Ole MissMatt Bush-USA TODAY SportsCould DK Metcalf Become The Redskins’ Version Of Julio Jones?5. Cody Ford, Offensive Lineman Troy Apke Jersey , OklahomaSteve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsLance ZierleinDraft Wire6. Daniel Jones, Quarterback, DukeJoshua S. Kelly-USA TODAY SportsThe Next Cutcliffe Quarterback: Daniel JonesOther players receiving “reach” nominations: Byron Murphy, Drew Lock, Geedy Williams, Parris Campbell, Deandre Baker, Jachai Polite, Rashan GaryGroup C - Most Likely to be Drafted — THE STEALS7.Devin White, Linebacker, LSUMatt Kartozian-USA TODAY SportsCan Devin White Save The Redskins?8. Josh Allen, Edge Rusher, KentuckyJasen Vinlove-USA TODAY SportsCould Josh Allen Be The Redskins Next Great Pass Rusher?9. Dwayne Haskins, Quarterback, Ohio StateGary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY SportsDwayne Haskins looks to be the top QB. Could the QB desperate Redskins reach for the top?Other players receiving “steal” nominations: Nick Bosa, Ed Oliver, Kyler Murray, Rashan Gary Bill’s final wordMy takeaway from this exercise is that I'll be hoping that one of the talented 21-year-olds, Devin White or Josh Allen, will still be sitting on the board 脿 la Jonathan Allen when the Redskins are called at 15th overall in this year's draft.If we don’t get one of those guys in a “steal”, then my choice for a “Sweet Spot” pick is 22 year-old, 6’6”, 260 pound, former Mississippi State Bulldog, Montez Sweat. Adrian Peterson says he is feeling ‘refreshed’ and ‘amazing’ - The Washington PostWashington's starting running back Adrian Peterson played through shoulder and ankle injuries early in the season Montez Sweat Washington Redskins Jersey , but says he is feeling better than he has in weeks.Updated Redskins offensive depth chart after Jamison Crowder's MRI, plus Trey Quinn news | NBC Sports WashingtonNothing comes simple in the NFL, and for the Redskins offense, nothing comes easy either. The unit struggles to score, and the injuries continue to pile up on that side of the ball too.Adrian Peterson is fifth in rushing and, oh yeah, he finally feels fully healthy now | NBC Sports WashingtonAdrian Peterson has been a revelation for the Redskins and one of the NFL's top running backs thus far. And guess what? He's only starting to feel like himself just now, with Week 11 approaching.So what does Josh Norman want from Redskins fans? 'Pandemonium' | NBC Sports WashingtonSome fans took exception to Josh Norman's recent comments on Redskins fans, but the star cornerback made clear exactly what he wanted from fans.Redskins left tackle Trent Williams to miss third consecutive game - The Washington PostRunning back Chris Thompson is also unlikely to play due to a rib injury, while the team is monitoring a groin injury to kicker Dustin Hopkins.Rookie cornerback Greg Stroman shakes off early mistakes to make an impact for Redskins - The Washington PostThe seventh-round rookie has been called on in relief of injured starter Quinton Dunbar.Alex Smith and Redskins' rebuilt offensive line face a big challenge in Texans' pass rush - The Washington PostWashington survived its O-line injuries in last week's win over Tampa Bay, but Houston has one of the best pass rushes in the league, led by J.J. Watt.Cooley At The Park - Episode 21Voice of the Redskins Larry Michael joins Cooley At The Park for the Defensive Film Breakdown!A 'Way' With Words: Story time with Tress Way | NBC Sports WashingtonAfter being named the NFC's Week 10 special teams player of the week, Tress Way shared an interesting story with the media.Five Takeaways: Alex Smith's Texans Week PresserHere's five takeaways from Redskins quarterback Alex Smith's media session with reporters on Wednesday, November 14, 2018, at the Inova Sports Performance Center at Redskins Park.Don't look now but Redskins drafts are starting to produce among the NFL's best | NBC Sports WashingtonFor years, maybe decades, the Redskins did not treat the NFL Draft with the seriousness of the best teams in the league. That appears to be changing now.Who to root for in Week 11 if you are a Washington Redskins fan | NBC Sports WashingtonSitting at the top of the division by two games, it is time to start looking at how the rest of the NFC is doing. Here are all the teams that Redskins fans should root for in Week 11 to maximize their playoff positioning.SNIDER: Is Texans-Redskins really a showdown? | 106.7 The FanTexans vs. Redskins is a big game that isn't a big game.Nominees named for Art Rooney Sportsmanship AwardVeterans Drew Brees, Julius Peppers, Antonio Gates and Vernon Davis are among the 32 nominees for the NFL's Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.Washington Redskins' D.J. Swearinger views matchup with Houston Texans as chance to pay back HoustonThe D.J. Swearinger revenge tour already includes wins vs. former teams Arizona and Tampa Bay. Those were warm-up acts for what takes place Sunday: a chance to beat the team the Redskins safety said bashed him like no other.Adrian Peterson: 'my body is feeling amazing' - Washington Redskins Blog- ESPNConcerns about the 33-year-old running back have proved unwarranted as the Redskins' top weapon is ready for the second half of the season.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack