Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier seen him red
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Déc 19, 2019 7:22
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  seen him red Répondre en citant

TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts have named former CFL all-star Bryan Chiu as their offensive line coach. Chiu spent his entire 13-year CFL career as a centre with the Montreal Alouettes. He was named a CFL all-star seven times, the leagues outstanding lineman in 2002, and helped the Alouettes earn Grey Cup titles in 2002 and 2009. The Vancouver native retired as a Grey Cup champion before the 2010 season. "I am very excited that Bryan Chiu was available to join our staff," Argos head coach Scott Milanovich said in a statement. "Bryan is a competitor whose 13 years of playing experience and winning approach will prove invaluable to our offensive line." Chiu was most recently a member of the Concordia Stingers coaching staff, serving as offensive line coach and assistant offensive co-ordinator. "I am thrilled for the opportunity to come to Toronto and work with the entire coaching staff, especially Scott Milanovich and (GM) Jim Barker," Chiu said. "These two men were each, at different times, instrumental in the Grey Cup championship teams I was part of as a player. I want to thank the Argonauts organization for believing in me and I look forward to meeting the players and getting to work." New Orleans Saints Pro Shop . Replay backed him up. Adeiny Hechavarria immediately followed the ruling with a go-ahead sacrifice fly for the Miami Marlins, who held on to beat the Seattle Mariners 3-2 on Sunday completing a three-game sweep. Cheap Saints Jerseys . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston. https://www.saintsjerseyssale.com/. Erik Logan, president of the network, said Friday that the postponement was made after meetings with the St. Louis Rams. Fake Saints Jerseys . Price was hurt at the start of Wednesdays practice after facing just one shot as the team worked on their power play. He left the ice in discomfort and appeared to be favouring his leg. A Habs source told TSNs John Lu that Price suffered the injury in Sochi and not before the Olympics. New Orleans Saints Gear . Team officials travelled to Los Angeles on Thursday night to meet with the free agent, a person with knowledge of the plans said.VANCOUVER - Geroy Simon was serenaded by B.C. Lions fans as the club retired his No. 81 jersey Friday night. Simon, the CFLs all-time leading receiver who played 12 of his 15 seasons with B.C., was added to the teams Ring of Honour at B.C. Place Stadium during a half-time ceremony as the Lions hosted the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. He retired in the spring after helping the Saskatchewan Roughriders win the 2013 Grey Cup in his lone season playing for them. Wearing his former Lions jersey, Simon thanked Lions owner David Braley, club management and all of his B.C. teammates, particularly his quarterbacks, for providing "support and energy" along with championships. Simon also praised the fans, who gave him a loud ovation as he delivered an emotional speech. "You welcomed me with open arms and gave me 12 amazing years," he said. "I love you guys." Simon wiped away a tear after his son Gervon, a quarterback with the U.S. Military Academy team in Westpoint, N.Y., delivered a message in a recorded video shown on the Jumbotron. Simon now works for the Riders as a regional scout and ambassador while maintaining his home in the Vancouver area. He played his first two seasons with the Blue Bombers and broke former Winnipeg great Millt Stegalls all-time receiving yards record in a game against the Bombers on June 29, 2012 at B.ddddddddddddC. Place. Simon finished his career with 16,352 yards and 1,029 receptions. He led the CFL in receiving yards in 2004, 2006 and 2007, and had the most receptions in 2004 and 2006. He was a six-time CFL all-star and seven-time divisional all-star. Leading up to the ceremony, Lions players credited Simon with playing a key role in their individual success. "Personally, for me (Simon had) a big impact on my pro career, and hes a big mentor," said Lions running back Andrew Harris. B.C. coach Mike Benevides said many people dont understand the full extent of Simons competitiveness and compassion. "Ive seen him red hot (with anger) when things arent going well," said Benevides. "Ive seen him also find a way to put his arm around somebody." Benevides said the 38-year-old Johnstown, Pa., native stood out for being cordial and "an outstanding sportsman" while winning two of his three Grey Cups with B.C. "He would compete," said Benevides. "But when it was over, it was over." In conjunction with the team honours, the City of Vancouver also proclaimed Friday as Geroy Simon Day. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier seen him red