Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La vie en dehors du refuge little soft
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Déc 28, 2019 9:31
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  little soft Répondre en citant

PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Starling Marte swung so miserably at the first two sliders he saw from Arizona Diamondbacks closer Addison Reed in the ninth inning that the Pittsburgh left fielder knew more were on the way. So he stepped out of the batters box, took a deep breath and waited. "I was struggling the first two pitches but I was thinking about the pitch I want," Marte said. "He threw me a slider and it was a good chance to hit the ball." Was it ever. Marte turned an 81 mph slider over the middle of the plate into a game-tying, two-run double and then scored on pinch-hitter Ike Davis single two batters later as the Pirates rallied for a 3-2 win Tuesday night. "Every time were up to bat theres a chance we do something," Davis said. "Its hard to shut us down for nine. Weve done it a lot this year ... anything is possible with us." The Pirates were shut down for eight innings by Arizona starter Wade Miley before rallying in the ninth. Neil Walker and pinch-hitter Gregory Polanco started the inning with singles against Miley. One batter later, Marte turned an 0-2 count into a tie game. "He got a ball that he could get a barrel on," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "He slowed it down and put a good swing on it and hit it to the big part of the ballpark." Andrew McCutchen was intentionally walked and Davis hit a broken-bat single to right, scoring Marte easily as the Pirates won for the fourth time in five games. Ernesto Frieri (1-3) earned his first win with the Pirates after working a scoreless ninth. The abrupt ending ruined an otherwise stellar outing for the struggling Miley, who is winless since May 10. The left-hander retired the first 14 batters he faced and allowed four hits in eight-plus innings, striking out 10. Despite the slender lead, Arizona manager Kirk Gibson didnt hesitate to send Miley back out for the ninth in search of his first career shutout. Things changed quickly, however, when Walker and Polanco reached. "I didnt make good pitches," Miley said. "Actually, the pitch to Walker was a good one, a slider down and in, but I hung a pitch to Polanco. I was making pitches all night long but I didnt make them when I needed to." Until the late miscues, it appeared Miley was on his way to his first victory in nine starts. Miguel Montero and Aaron Hill produced consecutive RBI singles in the fifth off Pirates starter Jeff Locke. Paul Goldschmidt went 2 for 4 with a run for the Diamondbacks, who fell to 27-2 when leading after eight innings. "I want to be the guy out there with the game on the line," Reed said after blowing his fourth save. "Sometimes it doesnt go the way I want or my teammates want it to." Locke lacked Mileys crispness but allowed only two runs over eight innings, yielding eight hits while walking one and striking out three. The Diamondbacks stranded six runners in the first four innings and were on their way to doing it again in the fifth before catching a break thanks to some sloppy defence by the Pirates. Goldschmidt singled with two outs and was attempting to steal second when the Pirates sniffed it out. Locke threw to Gaby Sanchez at first to start the rundown, but the burly Goldschmidt was safe at second when Sanchezs throw to shortstop Jordy Mercer sailed into left field. Montero followed with a single that brought Goldschmidt home, and Montero scored moments later on Hills flare to shallow right. Given some room to work with, Miley didnt let it go to waste. He struck out the side in the seventh and had little trouble in the eighth. Arizona nearly extended its lead to 3-0 in the ninth, only to have Gerardo Parra thrown out at home trying to score on a single to right by Ender Inciarte. Less than 15 minutes later, the Pirates were celebrating their second win in 35 games when trailing after eight innings. NOTES: Pirates LHP Francisco Liriano is scheduled to pitch four innings in a simulated game Wednesday. Liriano, on the disabled list with a strained left oblique, threw 52 pitches without an issue in the bullpen on Sunday. ... An MRI on Arizona SS Chris Owings left shoulder Monday revealed no structural damage. Owings went on the disabled list Sunday with a left shoulder strain. Gibson called the injury just a bruise. Owings wont hit for about a week, but Gibson is confident the rookie will be able to return when his 15-day stint on the DL is up, barring any setbacks. ... The series continues Wednesday when Arizonas Chase Armstrong (5-3, 3.63 ERA) faces Pittsburghs Charlie Morton (4-9, 3.41). Kings Jerseys 2021 . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back. Jerry Lucas Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.cheapkingsbasketball.com/852b-norm-van-lier-jersey-kings.html. -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. Sacramento Kings Shirts . In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline. Mitch Richmond Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. RIO GRANDE, Puerto Rico -- James Driscoll matched the Puerto Rico Open record with a 9-under 63 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the second round. Playing in wind gusting to 20 mph after morning rain at Trump International, Driscoll had an eagle and seven birdies in his bogey-free round. He had a 12-under 132 total. "I had the putter going pretty hot today," Driscoll said. "I was fortunate. I hit a bunch of shots pretty close, too. I judged the wind. Luckily, I read the wind right a couple of times. The wind was pumping pretty good. It was blowing about 20 miles an hour, but there were a few times I had some crosswinds and just judged it perfectly and hit it in there to about a foot or so." Driscoll also shot a 63 in the 2011 tournament for a share of the record set by Derek Lamely in his 2010 victory and also matched by Chris Tidland in 2011 and Scott Brown last year in his victory. "The first 63, I think I was 11 under with like three or four holes to go and made two bogeys coming in, and this one was just kind of, I just kept chipping away at it and birdied the last to get to 63," Driscoll said. "So they were a little bit different, but both pretty special. Both holed a bunch of putts and just one of those days where you hit some iron shots close and make a mile of putts." PGA Tour rookie Chesson Hadley was second after a 65. "Ive kind of been struggling all year jusst with ball-striking, just finding the planet, honestly," Hadley said.dddddddddddd "And yesterday, I dont know, I was just talking to my swing coach again, and we kind of just like, Look, just go back to the basics. Ive always struggled with staying tall through the ball, and I just started thinking about that yesterday before my round, and I hit it great on the range, and it really started to line up yesterday. I hit it great, and then I just pured it everywhere, all over the place today." Eric Axley was 10 under after a 66, and Jonathan Byrd, Wes Roach, Ben Martin and Danny Lee were another stroke back. Byrd and Roach shot 66, Martin 67, and Lee 68. "Im playing solid, hitting a lot of greens right now, being patient, and getting a lot of them close to the hole," Axley said. "So puttings not been too difficult. "Its a little soft right now, after the rain weve had. Yesterday, when we played it was kind of getting a little firmer. If the wind blows a little and no more rain, it could get a little firmer for the weekend. Brown made the cut on the number, shooting 70-73 to tie for 68th at 1 under. DIVOTS: J.J. Henry was disqualified after the first round for failing to sign his scorecard. He shot 74. ... Puerto Ricos Rafael Campos made the cut with rounds of 74 and 69. He was in the tie for 68th at 1 under. ... John Daly also was 1 under with rounds of 74 and 69. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La vie en dehors du refuge little soft