Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La Terrasse this season
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Jan 04, 2020 7:31
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  this season Répondre en citant

Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall insists they will not attempt to head-hunt Dan Carter in Saturdays European Champions Cup final. New Zealand World Cup-winner Carter has driven Racing 92 to their first European final as the linchpin of the Parisian side.The 34-year-old will aim to dictate proceedings in Lyon on Saturday, but McCall promised his side will not waste energy chasing an elusive target in a game you can watch live on Sky Sports 2. Its a big, big, big mistake to think youre going to go and get Dan Carter, McCall said.Dan has been doing this for a very long time. So weve got to make sure that his influence in the game isnt huge, isnt unbelievably significant.If we can do that, it means our pack have got on top in the scrum, in the lineout. It means well have put a little bit more pressure on him than hes experienced before. Will Greenwood previews the Champions Cup final between Saracens and Racing 92. But if you run down his channel and think youre going to shake him up, youre not going to.Maxime Machenauds roaming threat from scrum-half has allowed Carter to span the full width of Racings inside back cordon, leaving the All Black great always at arms length from opposing forwards. Maxime Machenaud (C) often makes extra space for Carter to work in Leicester were unable to put in any meaningful hits on the playmaker in Racings 19-16 semi-final victory in Nottingham, a situation Saracens have since noted well.Machenauds unbelievably competitive, he gets his attack going, added McCall. He brings their big men into the game and someone were going to have to watch like a hawk.He and Carter work very well together, and Dan Carters an expert at picking his moment at when to involve himself, and usually its a pretty good involvement.Weve just got to make sure were really alive to every time that hes going to get the ball, kick and try to put us under some pressure. Also See: Eddie Jones on SSNHQ Barnes talking points Will Greenwoods preview Farrell okay for final Scottie Pippen Jersey .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Sleepy Floyd Jersey . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. https://www.cheaprocketsonline.com/1317z-p-j-tucker-jersey-rockets.html. Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. John Block Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Robert Reid Jersey .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday.CALGARY - Olympic bronze medallist Jan Hudec has undergone knee surgery and will not race in the world alpine ski championship next month.The 33-year-old Calgarian tied for third in the super-G at the Sochi Games last year. It was Canadas first Olympic alpine ski medal in two decades.Hudec suffered a torn meniscus racing the mens downhill on Dec. 19 in Val Gardena, Italy. He recently returned to Calgary and underwent arthroscopic surgery Thursday, Alpine Canada said in a statement posted on its website.“I had to step back to make the right choice,” Hudec said. “I tried to put everything into perspective, where the season is currently at, in addition to the fact that I want to continue skiing.I am not done racing, I don’t want this to be my last year. I made this decision, looking long-term and what is in the best interest for myself, my body and next season.”It was the eighth knee surgery of Hudecs career and the seventh on his right knee. Thee skier has posted on Twitter his excitement that his hospital gown tied at the side, instead of the back.ddddddddddddTeam doctor Stephen French said the goal is to have Hudec ready to compete again next season.The Canadian mens speed team will also be without Erik Guay for the Feb. 2-15 world championship in Beaver Creek, Colo.Guay, the 2011 world downhill champion, is still rehabilitating after a pair of off-season knee surgeries last year. He is Canadas most decorated World Cup downhiller with 22 career medals.Hudec won silver in the downhill at the 2007 world alpine championship. He started this season with four top-20 results, including a ninth-place finish in the super-G at Lake Louise, Alta.“I want to be at world champs this year, Hudec said. I really enjoy Beaver Creek, the tracks and the atmosphere. To miss the world championships there is difficult. But everything else points to this being the right decision for me.” ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum La Terrasse this season