Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Youth Eddie Jackson Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Jan 15, 2019 2:15
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Youth Eddie Jackson Jersey Répondre en citant

Cold Takes: A Look At Chicago’s Win Over Seattle We’ve all seen the “Hot Takes” from Monday night’s Bears game all over the net. In this series Youth Roquan Smith Jersey , I’m letting some time pass, and after reviewing the game tape a couple of times, I’m going to share some “Cold Takes.”These are just a series of my thoughts and observations, presented in no particular order. Game Ball: As good as Khalil Mack was (and he was very, very good) my game ball goes to Prince Amukamara for the pick 6 that sealed the game. He played that ball perfectly, read it, reacted, jumped the route, caught the ball (I’m looking at you, Kyle Fuller) and stuck the dagger in the heart of the Seahawks. Khalil Mack is a full grown man.I hear a lot of people saying they are tired of the ‘dink and dunk’ five yards offense. I’ve got some really bad news for you short-passing-game haters, the RPO as run by KC isn’t a downfield oriented offense, rather it’s based on breaking people free in the 5-15 yard zone. Which brings me to...People talk about Mitch’s worst throws of the Seahawks games. Hoge & Jahns said in their podcast that Mitch’s worst throw was his overthrow of Taylor Gabriel, and I agree. That was a 6, plain and simple... that is EXACTLY the kind of 15-yard schemed-open play this offense is designed to open up, and Trubs flat missed him. The two other really bad throws were (of course) the underthrow that was picked off and the ill-advised force to the left down deep in the zone that was deflected but should have been a pick.Trubs had two picks. One of them was totally earned (the underthrow) the other wasn’t. Having said that, he “earned” a pick he didn’t get with the throw to the left mentioned above. So 2 picks is what he deserved.The shovel pass to Burton for the TD was NOT improvised, it’s a set play for Kansas City, Travis Kelce has scored many times on it. Sometimes you have to tip your helmet, that throw by Russell Wilson to Tyler Lockett was just a thing of beauty. Kyle Fuller had TIGHT coverage on him and was stride for stride, meaning ball placement had to be perfect. Could Fuller have turned sooner? Should he have? Yes http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/cheap-pat-o_donnell-jersey , he could have and should have... that’s a play Kyle needs to make and he isn’t doing it this year (and has had trouble with that in the past) but credit where it’s due it was a heck of a pitch and catch. Kyle, turn that head!Leonard Floyd isn’t showing up in the stats but go back and watch the tape a couple of times... watch what he’s doing, He actually had a good game, he’s the cover OLB a lot of the time, and he’s doing a fine job at that. In that D, OLB’s cover... and frankly I would rather have Floyd covering and Mack rushing.Did anyone notice that when Seattle had that long drive to pull the game close, it was Acho and Lynch at OLB? Not blaming either one of them, just saying that we saw Fangio doing a LOT of rotation along that line, which kept Floyd and Mack much fresher.Mack’s still not in game shape. That is frightening.Roquan Smith started his first game. I expect that to be a 10+ year thing. Not only did he start, he played well. Not perfectly, but well.There’s just something right and natural about the Chicago Bears having one of the most feared defenses in the league. Yes, offensive struggles, we get that... but that defense is absolutely scary. I like it SmileAlan Robinson and Taylor Gabriel show up, big time.The good: Anthony Miller flashed with a huge TD catch. The bad: Anthony Miller’s TD dance. Just. No.Anybody who thinks Eddie Goldman is not good should take a really, really good look at this game tape. Goldman BEASTED. This defense is going to make Andrew Link’s life very, very busy. Andrew’s Rush Report,where he details every sack, is going to be LONG. I like it, and he does too.Remember when everybody was saying our team’s fatal flaw was a lack of pass rush? Aaron Lynch did a thing. A positive thing. Actually, he did TWO things! Lynch doesn’t need to be an All-Pro Youth Eddie Jackson Jersey , but if he can just provide Mitch Unrein level or play or higher that’s a huge advantage. Yes, different positions but... that level is good enough.Josh Bellamy... we had a Josh Bellamy sighting!!!!!! Trey Burton... we need to get him even more involved in the offense... so far, so good, but MOAR! Jordan Howard officially now has good receiving skills. Overheard on a live mic at the end of the game was Russell Wilson congratulating Prince Amukamara for the great pick and offering to sign the ball for him. That’s class. Russell Wilson deserves better than Seattle. He really does. No OL, limited tools... yeah, he deserves better.Opinions about Mitchell Trubisky and the Bears offense are all over the place, but I’m going to stick to what I said months ago... I expected both Trubisky and the Bears to struggle on offense the first half of the season, and slowly get better as they really grasped the RPO style attack. I still think that’s what we will see.Matt Nagy and Vic Fangio were both blasted by fans and the media for taking the foot off the gas in the second half of the Green Bay game. Unlike John Fox and company, however, the new Bears field bosses obviously learned something from week one and this week it was a whole different story.I think Matt Nagy’s going to change the vocabulary in Chicago a bit. We are so used to “run the ball” being synonymous with “control time of possession”. In Nagy’s offense, running is only a part of ball control. Nagyball has a lot of short passes.The thing is, when you throw short passes guys like Kendall Wright and Dontrelle Inman, if they catch the ball what you end up with is a short pass. With Nagyball, when you throw those same passes to Taylor Gabriel and Tarik Cohen you may end up with a short pass or you may end up with an explosive player taking it to the house. Key facts to remember with the Chicago Bears defense: Mack, Smith and Lynch all should get even better as they play their way into football shape. None of the three had any pre-season to speak of. That’s scary. One final thought. BEARS WIN!So what do you think, Chicago Bears fans... let’s hear it, spill the beans! Von Miller might be the only one at Denver Broncos headquarters lamenting Khalil Mack's startling trade from the Oakland Raiders to the Chicago Bears."I mean, honestly, I was shocked," Miller said. "I always felt like Khalil and Aaron Donald were untradeable guys. J.J. Watt http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/cheap-bobby-massie-jersey , I thought guys like that were untradeable. Then they traded him. A guy like Khalil, he only comes around once every lifetime. You want to keep guys like that."The Broncos' star linebacker said it's "going to be a little weird" Sunday not seeing his friend, whom he's trained with the last two summers, when the Raiders (0-1) visit Denver (1-0), where Mack once collected five sacks in a single half."He's talented," Broncos QB Case Keenum said, "but I'm pretty sure they're going to play 11 guys. They're not just going to put 10 out there without him."Raiders new/old coach Jon Gruden said he's been asked aplenty about the trade that sent shockwaves through the NFL and smiles across locker rooms across the AFC West."And rightfully so," Gruden said. "He's a great guy. He's a great player. It's unfortunate we don't have him. But we feel we did the right thing for this football team, for the future of the Raiders and for this building process."I know we've got to prove it. But so does he."Mack began doing just that Sunday night at Green Bay , fresh off signing a six-year, $141 million contract, $26.5 million more than Miller got in 2016 in the shadows of his Super Bowl 50 MVP performance.Hours after Miller wrecked Seattle's game plan by sacking Russell Wilson three times and snaring the ball out of power back Chris Carson's arms for a forced fumble and fumble recovery, Mack burst into the NFC North conversation with a pick-6 and a strip sack of backup QB DeShone Kizer in which he, too, snatched the ball from his opponent.Whereas Miller's showing led to a 27-24 Denver victory, Mack's dominant debut was rendered a footnote when Aaron Rodgers returned from a knee injury at halftime to lead the Packers back from a 20-point deficit for a 24-23 win.One night later, the Raiders lost 33-13 to the Rams, barely touching quarterback Jared Goff just over a week after trading their star pass rusher to the Bears for a package that included two first-round picks. Bruce Irvin had the only sack when Goff held the ball too long.Mack is still on the Raiders' minds.Quarterback Derek Carr said he misses his friendship more than his play on the field."We still text, and we still talk all the time, but not seeing him every day is weird Blue Anthony Miller Jersey ," Carr said. "I think that was the hardest part."Other subplots as the Broncos seek their sixth straight 2-0 start:KING STINGBroncos punter Marquette King didn't want to talk about Gruden this week, but he made it clear he had hard feelings over his release from the Raiders this spring.He said he never had a chance to speak with Oakland's coach before getting jettisoned."I just saw him on car commercials and stuff," King said. "I get to see him two times a year."And that was certainly a factor in King's decision to come to Denver."I just wanted to find the best place that I thought I would fit," King said. "I think there is somewhat of a revenge factor in there, too."BRYANT BACKBroncos coach Vance Joseph said Martavis Bryant's re-signing with Oakland only adds to Denver's already stiff challenge Sunday."Absolutely. He's a guy that's a vertical threat. I faced him in Cincinnati when he was in Pittsburgh for six games. He caught a 98-yard touchdown on my secondary, so I won't ever forget that," Joseph said.PRESSURE POINTAfter trading Mack, there were questions about how the Raiders would generate a pass rush. The results weren't good in the opener as Oakland had one sack and four quarterback pressures against the Rams.The Raiders had more pressures in every game last year with Mack leading the defense.Gruden said playing better defense on first and second down will give Bruce Irvin and Arden Key more chances to get to the QB on third down."You have to get them on third-and-long when you can cut loose your blitzes and some of your great rushers," he said.HOUSE OF HORRORSGruden has had little success in Denver in his career, losing all five trips to the Mile High City. Gruden lost every year with Oakland from 1998-2001, and again with Tampa Bay in his final year as a coach there in 2008.In all, Gruden's teams are 1-9 against the Broncos, with the one win coming in Oakland in 2001. The Raiders won 38-28 on Nov. 5, 2001, behind three TD passes by Rich Gannon.He has fond memories of that lone victory over Denver."That was the greatest win of my career as the Raiders coach, beating the Broncos," Gruden said, "because I knew how far we'd come in just a few years."
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Youth Eddie Jackson Jersey