Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Jacksonville Jaguars are in a full blown tailspin drafts galore!
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Avr 24, 2019 7:20
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The Jacksonville Jaguars are in a full blown tailspin drafts galore! Répondre en citant

Luke Easterling of USA Today’s Draft Wire wrote up one that would be a home run of a draft scenario for Jacksonville late last month. But his most recently updated 3-round mock is just as good.2019 NFL mock draftPick No. 5: Dwayne Haskins | QB | Ohio StateHaskins is strong Black Niles Paul Jerseys , athletic, and efficient. He posted a 70.2 completion percentage as a sophomore last season on nearly 500 passes, with 47 touchdowns to just eight interceptions. He would throw shallow crosses every pass if he could — a good fit for the West Coast passing game the Jaguars are trying to pair with their power run scheme.Pick No. 37: JJ Arcega-Whiteside | WR | StanfordArcega-Whiteside is a big dude. He’s 6’ 2” and 220 pounds and would give the Jaguars a receiver with a big frame who can make contested catches.Pick No. 69: Andre Dillard | OT | Washington StateWhile relatively smaller for an offensive tackle (just 306 pounds) he makes up for it in his agility. Jacksonville is going to need to do something at the tackle position.Pick No. 94: T.J. Hockenson | TE | IowaYes, yes Niles Paul Jerseys 2019 , and more yes. I don’t think this year’s Mackey Award winner as the best tight end in college football falls to the bottom of the third round — and if he’s available in the second round I’d go as high as there to get him — but if he’s still here I would be very, very happy to have him on the Jaguars. It’s been a rough season across the board for the Jaguars and their lack of success on the ground is a big part of that.The Jaguars led the league in rushing last season, but have dropped to 19th this year. Running back Leonard Fournette‘s difficulties have played a big role in that dip.Fournette missed six games with a hamstring injury, missed another due to a suspension and has gained just 396 yards on 115 carries while he’s in the lineup. He got just one carry in the second half of last Sunday’s loss to Washington and a comment he made to reporters on Thursday may explain why the team was looking elsewhere.“I could be in better shape Black Cody Kessler Jerseys ,” Fournette said, via Jacksonville.com. “I’m fine, though.”Offensive coordinator Scott Milanovich said questions about Fournette’s condition were “for somebody else,” but the Jaguars are closing in on an entire season without a back rushing for 100 yards in a game and that’s not where they thought they’d be when they took Fournette fourth overall in 2017. Turning things around on that front will be essential to better days in 2019.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Jacksonville Jaguars are in a full blown tailspin drafts galore!