Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Montee Ball Color Rush Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Avr 25, 2019 3:49
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Montee Ball Color Rush Jersey Répondre en citant

The New England Patriots registered their first road victory of the season on Sunday Montee Ball Color Rush Jersey , when they defeated the Chicago Bears 38-31. Early during the contest, however, running back Sony Michel was lost to a serious-looking injury: the rookie, who was coming off a phenomenal three-game stretch, stayed on the ground after hurting his knee on a tackle and later had to be carted to the locker room.As grave as the injury appeared to be, initial reports coming out of New England were positive. An MRI done on Monday revealed no structural damage to Michel’s knee and the Patriots’ first round draft pick was consequently considered to be week-to-week. Now, a new report by the Boston Globe’s Jim McBride created a more concrete timeline for the recovery: Michel may only “miss a week or two” with the injury and could therefore be back on the field before New England’s week 11 bye.While this timetable would allow Michel to return as soon as week 9 against the Green Bay Packers, it would still not be a surprise to see the team hold out or at least limit its number one back until after the bye week. While New England lacks depth at the position, it will likely not rush Michel – a player that has a history of knee issues and was forced to miss all of preseason and the regular season opener due to injury – back.According to McBride, another Patriot also has a realistic chance to return soon: tight end Rob Gronkowski. After experiencing back spasms last week and subsequently missing New England’s game in Chicago, the 29-year old could return as early as next Monday night against his hometown Buffalo Bills – a team against which he has been enormously successful in the past: in 13 games, Gronkowski recorded 66 catches for 1,027 yards and 12 touchdowns.Considering that his contract – one that was restructured in late August – includes multiple playing time and performance incentives, the tight end would have added motivation to return to the field soon. Then again https://www.patriotsfanstore.com/Malcom-Brown-Jersey , the Patriots will likely play it safe again with the big-picture in mind and try to limit an overexposure to hits until Gronkowski is as close to 100% as is possible at this point in the season. It’s okay if you didn’t believe the New England Patriots were going to win on Sunday night in Kansas City. Maybe you were trying to be unbiased and think with your head instead of your heart. Maybe it was the fact that they were on the road. Maybe you thought the explosive Chiefs offense would be too much for the Patriots. Maybe you thought Andy Reid would be the X-factor. Well, no, you didn’t think that, but the other two were valid concerns.I call them valid, because they were mine. That’s right, I picked against the Patriots last week, and now I’m here to talk about how great it was to be wrong, and how far this team has come this season. We watched them get destroyed all year on the road. Throw out the game in Miami, where they always have a hard time. You can even throw out the Jaguars’ and Lions’ Super Bowls, it was the other two road losses that really concerned me. I was with half of New England in Nashville to watch the team get curb stomped by the Titans. Corey Davis made Stephon Gilmore look terrible, the Patriots couldn’t do anything on offense, and they ended up getting completely blown out. Then I was on my couch, with my soon to be brother-in-law, watching them squander opportunity after opportunity against the Steelers. It was clear that this was a different team on the road than the one they were at home.They couldn’t possibly go into Arrowhead Stadium and come out with a win. And yet Shaq Mason Color Rush Jersey , they did. The defense got a little shredded in the second half, but they played well enough in the first to keep the Patriots in the game when the Chiefs offense finally clicked into gear. Tom Brady made a horrible decision in the red zone, but when the chips were on the table, he was the best player on the planet... again. In the end, the coaching, experience, and talent won out for the Patriots. The Chiefs gave everything they had, and, although Dee Ford should probably hide for a few weeks, they played a very good game. The Patriots were just too much. They blocked too well, they ran the ball too well, they covered too well, they rushed the passer too well, and LaAdrian Waddle Jersey , even though the Chiefs have likely league MVP Patrick Mahomes, they don’t have the GOAT. So, were the pregame concerns legit? Maybe they were, but one very important thing was forgotten: the Patriots have Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, and whether it’s putting in offensive plays on Sunday morning, finding a way to contain Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill to four catches combined, or making a perfect throw with your season in the balance, there’s no one better, and there never will be.I may have bet against them last week, but I know I won’t be making that mistake again. Pat is the host of The Patriot Nation PodcastInteract with him on Twitter @plane_pats
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Montee Ball Color Rush Jersey