Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Mai 29, 2019 7:26
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ... Répondre en citant

Predicting 2019 Vegas win totals Youth Rodney McLeod Jerseys , over/unders for all 32 NFL teams - ESPNProjected over/under: 9.5 wins. With the Carson Wentz tempest quickly struck down on Twitter by what seemed like most of the Eagles’ locker room, Philadelphia should have no issues contending again in 2019. The concerns with Wentz are instead about health and what the Eagles do if their star quarterback can’t stay on the field in 2019. Nick Foles will likely leave for a starting job one way or another this offseason, and the Eagles might not be able to afford a significant replacement, given that Philly will have about $4 million in cap space after Foles comes off the books while Brandon Graham, Chris Long, Ronald Darby, Jordan Hicks and Darren Sproles all hit unrestricted free agency. The Eagles would benefit from a Cowboys decline, although by DVOA, the 2018 team was the worst edition of the Doug Pederson era and finished with the exact same DVOA -- 0.0 percent -- as the Giants.What the Eagles should do at defensive tackle - BGNThere’s a zero percent chance Jernigan returns to the Eagles in 2019 under his current projected cap figure of $13 million. The Eagles should have interest in retaining Jernigan at a much lower number, however, provided they believe he’s at full health. Perhaps the two sides can agree on a one-year, prove it deal. The Eagles would get at least one more year of Jernigan (potentially at a discount) and Jernigan would get to test the market in 2020. I mean, how could you not want to keep this guy around as a potential starter next to Cox?Eagles Stay or Go? - BGN RadioJohn Stolnis and Brandon Lee Gowton take a peek at the off-season as they try to figure out which Eagles will be staying or going when decisions are made.. PLUS, McLeod restructures, Long is mulling it over, and Super Bowl talk!Eagles stay or go: Jim Schwartz and Mike Groh - PhillyVoiceIt astounded me that in the aftermath of the Eagles’ playoff loss to the Saints, fans were calling for Schwartz’s head. That was an utterly insane reaction to the way that game played out. The Eagles were already missing five defensive starters heading into that matchup, and throughout the game they also lost Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Michael Bennett Rodney McLeod Jerseys Stitched , Chris Long, and Rasul Douglas at various points. And still, Schwartz’s defense held the best offense in the NFL to 20 points. Excluding a meaningless Week 17 game, the Saints previously scored 40, 21, 43, 45, 48, 31, 31, and 23 points in their other home games this season. Schwartz is among the best defensive coordinators in the NFL. Here are his DVOA rankings when he has just focused on the defense, since 2007.Mac is Back - Iggles BlitzThe Eagles might not need to add any DBs in the offseason. That would allow them to focus draft resources on the DL, RB and WR, as well as possibly OL. The one bit of good news from having to play so many DBs in 2018 is that the Eagles might have found some young guys they like. LeBlanc looked like he could be the answer in the slot for years to come. He was a real natural in there. Tre Sullivan got better as the year went along. He proved to be a functional role player. I think he’s got upside beyond that, but he needs to keep improving. Maddox was terrific at multiple spots and the Eagles simply need to figure out where to play him. Douglas played the best football of his young career. Did he show enough to make the coaches see him as a future starter? The Eagles secondary is far from a sure thing, but there is a lot of potential in these players. It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.Type-A Tom Brady, as he goes for his sixth Super Bowl win, is still the template for NFL quarterbacks (see: Carson Wentz) - InquirerQuarterbacks of all stripes have won Super Bowls. But they often have personalities that can be described as Type-A, and often Type-A-plus. Brady is the epitome of that personality type.Paul Worrilow: ‘I’m Excited To Re-Write This Story’ - PE.com“I love the Birds,” said Worrilow Youth Brandon Brooks Jerseys , a University of Delaware product and a Delaware native and resident, on Wednesday night after agreeing to terms on a one-year deal for 2019. “It’s where I want to be. The way they treat the players, they way they make the players feel part of the team even when they’re hurt, like I was, it’s special. I’ve been around teams where, if you’re hurt, you’re hurt. For me this season, the team did everything possible to make sure I felt like I was part of the team and helping out.”Offensive Tackle Class Shaping Up To Be Great - The Draft NetworkThis paradigm makes this year’s OT class all the more shocking. I just wrapped up work on Florida OT Jawaan Taylor, who has exploded onto the scene in recent weeks as more analysts got into his film. Wow. A Top-20 player for me, without hesitation. As it stands, I’ll likely have four Top-20 tackles this season, which is more OTs than I had in the Top-50 of the past two seasons. Alabama’s Jonah Williams (8 OVR) and Oklahoma’s Cody Ford (10 OVR) are vying for the top spot, Taylor and Wisconsin’s David Edwards will be comfortable Round 1 grades for me with great athletic profiles, and West Virginia’s Yodny Cajuste peers in from an Early Round 2 evaluation. Given how valuable the position is on the field, drafting Cajuste in Round 1 doesn’t hassle me at all. Five. That’s five tackles I would love to take in Round 1.Todd Gurley says Rams won’t be using the Philly Special - PFTOf course, maybe Gurley’s comments constitute part of the setup. With the Patriots already likely to assume that no one would try the gadget play that burned them in Super Bowl LII, selling them on the notion that Goff is more like Tom Brady (who dropped a pass in last year’s Super Bowl) than Nick Foles (who caught a touchdown pass after suggesting the play to coach Doug Pederson) would make Bill Belichick and company even less inclined to suspect shenanigans.Breaking?: Dolphins expected to move on from Ryan Tannehill - The PhinsiderEven Salguero writes, in the next paragraph, “That Tannehill part is not news. That was decided toward the end of last season...” But, tonight Brandon Brooks Jerseys Stitched , it is “breaking” news, and apparently people now realize something we all have known for a while: The Miami Dolphins are moving on from Ryan Tannehill this offseason. [BLG Note: Nick Foles to Miami?]DeSean Jackson Has To Go - Bucs NationSecond, we all knew about this guy’s ego, but his absolute lack of self-awareness and accountability is second-to-none. All year long - outside of the first two games - he bitched about his role in the offense and how he didn’t click with Winston. He made the case for Ryan Fitzpatrick to continue to be the starter, just so his own stats could be bolstered. Hey, Desean, here’s a thought: How in the f%!$ to do you expect to develop chemistry with your quarterback if you don’t practice? You are one of the fastest players to ever play in the NFL, most quarterbacks will have to develop some type of rhythm with you in order to create chemistry. There is no doubt that the uber-talented players get away with more in the NFL, but to sit there and expect entitlement - especially when none of your teams have won a playoff game since 2008 - is absurd and ridiculous.NFL NETWORK TO TELEVISE 19 ALLIANCE OF AMERICAN FOOTBALL GAMES IN 2019 - NFL CommunicationsThe Alliance of American Football and NFL Network today announced a multi-year programming deal that will include live event coverage of The Alliance inaugural season. NFL Network will debut their Alliance coverage with The Salt Lake Stallions at The Arizona Hotshots on Sunday, February 10 at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT. Following The Alliance’s opening weekend, NFL Network will air two games per week in primetime on Saturday and Sunday night.Chip Kelly Says Kaepernick Should Be In NFL, ‘He’s Ready To Go’ - TMZ SportsIn fact ... Chip tells us he’s under the impression Kap could try out for a team TODAY -- and still impress. ”I think he’s ready to go.” Of course, the league’s commissioner says otherwise ... Roger Goodell just told reporters he believes it’s Kap’s skill set -- not his politics -- that is keeping him from playing. But Chip tells us, “anybody that wants a good quarterback” should sign him.Super Bowl Player Rankings - RotoworldJared Goff hasn’t been quite himself as a fantasy quarterback to close the season and that has rolled over into the postseason a bit as he’s notched 8.6 and 14.9 fantasy points against the Cowboys and Saints. His NFC Championship game did come with peripheral positives, however, throwing for 297 yards and 7.4 yards per pass attempt. Also, like Brady, Goff hasn’t faced much pressure. Goff was under pressure for just 32 percent of his dropbacks in the regular season (19th highest) while that number has been just 23.6 percent the playoffs against the Cowboys and Saints, trailing only Brady this postseason. Still, over his past seven games with the Rams playing better defense and becoming more run-oriented Youth Stefen Wisniewski Jerseys , Goff has managed just seven touchdown passes to eight interceptions while throwing for 232 passing yards per game. Goff has thrown more than one touchdown pass in just one of those seven games.The complete Super Bowl LIII scouting report - SB NationRetired NFL defensive end Stephen White pored over all the tape of the Rams and Patriots. He knows what both teams should do -- and who will probably win....Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio The Eagles are on their way to London to face the Jaguars on Sunday, and when they get across the pond, they’ll have some pretty sweet new gear waiting for them in the locker room at Wembley Stadium: An official Starter jacket.Now sure, the exterior is nice enough as is, complete with the OG Kelly Green logo, and the British Flag on the right sleeve, but the interior is really a work of art. With notable London landmarks covering the inner-liner, there are also three patches that adorn the inner left flap, including one celebrating Starter’s inception in 1971, one honoring the Eagles 2018 matchup, and one noting the designer Brian Begley.This marks the first time the team from Philadelphia has played in the international series, and they are seemingly making the most out of their trip. They have team veterans, like Brent Celek and Jon Dorenbos, taking in the sights as both fans and team reps, and are providing the players with at least one very cool souvenir.Begley also designed Starter jackets for the Seahawks-Raiders London game a few weeks ago, and explained a little bit about the interior design on his Instagram.The team will at least be heading home on Monday with some fly new gear — let’s just hope the gear is in addition to a much-needed win.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...