Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier There’s no question that Khalil Mack’s injured ankle limited
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Juin 14, 2019 9:34
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  There’s no question that Khalil Mack’s injured ankle limited Répondre en citant

Sunday against the Miami Dolphins. He tweaked it early and he simply wasn’t the same stylin’ and profilin’ Youth Duke Shelley Jersey , Mack-attacking, quarterback sacking, football stripping, tight end chipping, wheelin’ n’ dealin’ son of a gun that we’re accustomed to seeing. Multiple reports have him playing this Sunday against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Duke Shelley Jersey Color Rush , but he’s officially listed as questionable. Mack was limited in practice today, as was wide out Allen Robinson II, who is also listed as questionable with groin injury.Nickleback Bryce Callahan is also listed as questionable, but he was held out of Friday’s practice with an ankle injury that he suffered yesterday. There was only one other Chicago Bears player on the injury report, and cornerback Marcus Cooper (hamstring) is listed as doubtful. Offensive guard Eric Kush (neck) and cornerback Prince Amukamara (hamstring) were both full participants at practice today Womens Duke Shelley Jersey , and neither appeared on the injury report. If Callahan and Cooper can’t go, we may see some Sherrick McManis on defense this week. Patriots’ starting right tackle Marcus Cannon hasn’t practiced all week with a concussion, and he will not play on Sunday. The Pats list 10 players as questionable and they are as follows. Julian Edelman WR HeelJosh Gordon WR HamstringRob Gronkowski TE Ankle/BackJacob Hollister TE HamstringSony Michel RB KneeEric Rowe DB GroinJohn Simon DE ShoulderDeatrich Wise Jr. DL Ankle / KneeGeneo Grissom DL AnkleMalcom Brown DL KneeKnowing the Patriots, all those guys questionable guys are going to play. Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky is on track to miss a second straight game with the right shoulder injury he suffered on a hit by Vikings safety Harrison Smith as Trubisky was on his way down at the end of a run in Week 11.Trubisky has not thrown at practice since being injured, but he has spent some time thinking about how to avoid further injuries. Trubisky said he will “continue to work on my slides and make sure they鈥檙e cleaner Youth Aaron Lynch Jerseys ,” but that he is not going to let the injury keep him from making plays with his feet when the situation calls for it.“I would say I’ve done a real good job of getting yardage for this team, creating positive plays and causing trouble for the defenses while also protecting myself,” Trubisky said, via the . “Nothing’s going to change when I get back. I’m going to continue to stay aggressive and play ball the way I know how.”Trubisky’s ability to make plays as a runner has been a big plus to his game over his first two NFL seasons and losing that dimension would be a negative for the Bears offense, so they’ll do what they can to make things safer for the quarterback and then hold their breath when he takes off on a run.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier There’s no question that Khalil Mack’s injured ankle limited