Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... three games at left tackle, Matt Kalil who is coming off
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Juin 20, 2019 3:03
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  three games at left tackle, Matt Kalil who is coming off Répondre en citant

Trey Flowers has three tackles Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , two sacks and four quarterback hits in the postseason. The Patriots defensive end not only is making a name for himself but making himself some money.“I hope so, but for now I’m just going to put my all into this [Super Bowl],” Flowers said, via Michael Giardi of NFL Media.Flowers, 25, has had the same answer to every question about his pending free agency.“I know that’s going to take care of itself,” Flowers said. “I can’t do nothing about that right now. The only thing I can do is with my play now, my preparation.”Flowers http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jalen-reeves-maybin-jersey , who has 21 sacks over the past three seasons, is expected to become one of the most coveted free agents in March if he hits the market. The Lions, with former Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia as their head coach, seem a logical landing spot.But the Patriots do have the franchise tag to use on him if they so desire, or they could negotiate a new deal before any other team gets a chance to bid on his services.Whatever happens, Flowers will see a lot more money than he has so far. He made $4 million on his rookie contract after the Patriots made him a fourth-round draft choice. Protecting the quarterback is the name of the game."For the first time in a long time, there is real optimism in Houston. Though they suffered another wild card loss last year, their arduous search for a franchise quarterback may finally be over. Deshaun Watson led the Texans to their second best record in franchise history (11-5). Are the Texans on the verge of taking that next step or will they continue to fail to get over the hump. If Pride of Detroit commenter Lead Hunter has anything to do with it Womens Danny Amendola Jersey , the Texans will be contenders immediately. In our Community Mock Draft, Lead Hunter is the Texans general manager. With the 23rd pick in our POD Community Mock, the Texans have selected offensive tackle Andre Dillard.Here is Lead Hunter with the explanation:“The Houston Texans are in need of starting talent on the offensive line and the secondary. The team went out in free agency and signed safety Tashaun Gipson, and cornerbacks Bradley Roby and Briean Boddy-Calhoun to help out the secondary for the short term but can use long-term solutions. The Texans also signed OT Matt Kalil for a short-term fix but that has been it for the offensive line. With one signing for the offensive line, and the fact that third-year quarterback Deshaun Watson was sacked a staggering 65 times last year, I want to focus on finding some help to keep Watson upright.The current offensive tackles are Julie’n Davenport, who allowed six sacks in 12 games at left tackle and five sacks at right tackle, Martinas Rankin Golden Tate III Jersey , who allowed five sacks in three games at left tackle, Matt Kalil who is coming off re-injuring his surgically repaired knee in September 2019 and Seantrel Henderson who has played in nine games in three years and done nothing of note. This group of players does not scream, “Protect the QB!” Drafting OT Andre Dillard from Washington State improves this offensive line instantly. Dillard is a four-year starter at LT, is very athletic and has prototypical size for LT. He has high football IQ and comes from a program that passed the ball a lot. He needs to be more aggressive as a blocker and improve his run blocking, but with some coaching these weaknesses can be greatly improved. I have no doubt that Dillard will start day one for the Texans and help keep Watson upright.”Catch up on all of the picks with our Community Mock Draft Tracker

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... three games at left tackle, Matt Kalil who is coming off