Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Canadiens in the opener of a home-and-home set
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Juil 27, 2019 2:48
Message Auteur Message
Dogcat250
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Canadiens in the opener of a home-and-home set Répondre en citant

Buffalo, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Matt Moulson scored the game-winning goal with 1:18 to play as the Buffalo Sabres took a 2-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens in the opener of a home-and-home set. Tyler Ennis had the other goal and Jhonas Enroth made 30 saves for the Sabres, who have won four of their last five. Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau had the only goal for the Canadiens, who had won their previous two coming in. Carey Price allowed both goals on 25 shots. These clubs will meet in Montreal on Saturday. The game was tied by Montreal early in the final frame, but Buffalo was able to go on top thanks to a lucky bounce while on a power play. Ennis had dumped the puck into the Montreal end off the glass and Price went behind the net to play it. However, it hit off a stanchion and bounced out front where Moulson had an open net for the game-winner. He had a number of chances to score throughout the game, Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. For him to get two or three chances and to get one like that was probably fitting. Buffalo scored the only goal of the first period on a highlight reel marker from Ennis. Skating down the right wing, Ennis cut to the front and lost control of the puck. He then leaped over Price, and from the left side was able to find the puck for a backhand into the net at 3:27. The second period passed without a goal, but the Canadiens were able to tie the game on an early power play in the third. With Ennis in the box, Montreal got the puck on net and a scramble in front resulted in several shots on Enroth. With Enroth looking for the puck between his pads, Parenteau dove in to poke the puck in at 1:35. I think there are some good things to build off of, Montreals Max Pacioretty said. We have to do a better job of finding ways to score goals. Game Notes Montreal had won six straight in the series ... Montreal was 1-for-3 on the power play while Buffalo went 1-for-4. Mark McGwire Jersey .com) - Rajon Rondo turned in a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds and seven assists as Dallas claimed a 102-98 win over the Lakers on Friday. Drew Robinson Cardinals Jersey . He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr. http://www.authenticcardinalspro.com/cardinals-bob-gibson-jersey/ . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. Ozzie Smith Jersey . Some members of the U.S. Congress arent so sure. They say Russia isnt doing enough to assure that athletes will be protected at the Feb. 7-23 games, happening not far from an Islamic insurgency that Russias huge security apparatus has struggled for two decades to quell. Russia may run greater risks in towns outside the tightly controlled Olympic zone. Suicide bombs last month a few hundred kilometres (miles) away have increased concerns, and an Islamic warlord has urged his followers to attack the Sochi Olympics, Russian President Vladimir Putins pet project. Mike Shannon Jersey . They kicked off the still-going trend of host cities winning the Grey Cup and sent Hall of Fame head coach Wally Buono to the front office a champion.WESTLAKE, Ohio -- New Zealands Steven Alker won the Cleveland Open on Sunday in the longest playoff in Web.com Tour history, beating South Africas Dawie van der Walt with a birdie on the 11th extra hole. Alker and van der Walt parred for first 10 holes in the playoff at Lakewood Country Club before Alker finally broke through with a 3-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th. "I finally had a right number," the 42-year-old Alker said. "I had 172 yards and just hit a perfect 7-iron. ... I had a lot of chances. I felt like I was inside of Dawie several times and had several chances to win. I got a little bit dizzy out there. At one point, and I cant recall when, Dawie and I looked at each other and I said is Is anybody going to win?" The 11-hole playoff broke the tour record of nine set it 1998 in Eric Bookers victory over Notah Begay III in the Lehigh Valley Open, and matched in 2009 in Gary Christians win over Mathias Gronberg in the Northeast Pennsylvania Classic. It also matched the record for the longest playoff in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event, set in the 1949 MMotor City Open when Cary Middlecoff and Lloyd Mangrum were declared co-winners because of darkness.dddddddddddd Alker bogeyed the final two holes of regulation for a 6-under 65, and van der Walt birdied the last two holes -- holing a 20-footer on 18 -- for a 66. They finished at 14-under 270 on the A.W. Tillinghast-designed course that opened in 1921. "I didnt think I had a chance after the bogey on 16 (in regulation)," van der Walt said. "I had nothing to lose and everything to gain. I just played 11 holes and couldnt make another birdie." Alker earned $108,000 to jump from 102nd to 12th on the money list with $125,180. He has four career victories on the tour. "Its very satisfying," said Alker, who successfully qualified for the U.S. Open on Monday in California. "I won last year and then to come out and win again this year is really pleasing since I havent been in the habit of doing that." South Koreas Si Woo Kim was a stroke back after a 65. Jon Curran, Jason Gore, Jeff Curl and Ryan Armour tied for fourth at 11 under. ' ' '

Dogcat250 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Adresse AIM
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Canadiens in the opener of a home-and-home set