Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour from his second round match against little-known Bosnian
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Aoû 20, 2019 8:22
Message Auteur Message
Dogcat250
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  from his second round match against little-known Bosnian Répondre en citant

Rafael Nadal has been knocked out of the Miami Open, after being forced to retire from his second round match against little-known Bosnian Damir Dzumhur. After slipping 3-0 behind in the deciding set, Nadal required medical treatment before deciding to call it a day after 109 minutes on court.The Spaniard said he started feeling dizzy towards the end of the first set and later withdrew claiming he was too scared to continue. However, the No 5 seed appeared to be cruising during the early stages of the contest as he raced through the opening set, which he took 6-2 in just 44 minutes.Dzumhur, who was broken twice during the set, did not help his own cause by sending down five double faults while the 29-year-old from Mallorca conceded just five points from his four service games.But everything was to change dramatically after that, with Nadal losing his serve twice during the second set which his 23-year-old opponent claimed 6-4 in temperatures close to 90 degrees.And after Nadal had suffered two more breaks early in the decider, and slipped 15-30 down in game four, the 14-time Grand Slam champion disconsolately shook hands with the delighted Dzumhur. Nadal walks off court after retiring against Damir Dzumhur It had been 443 matches and six years since Nadal last retired on the ATP Tour, when he was beaten in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open by Andy Murray.Nadal admitted: Everything was fine until the end of the first set and I started to feel not very good. It was getting worse and worse and worse.I get a little bit scared to be too dizzy and to lose fluids. I called the doctor a couple of times. I decided I was not safe. I wanted to finish the match but I decided I would not.Hopefully its nothing. Hopefully its just the extreme conditions out there, the beginning of a virus combined with the conditions.Nadal, a four-time Miami finalist but never a champion, lost 22 of the last 29 points on the Stadium Court.Watch the Miami Open live on Sky Sports 3 - your home of tennis.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Watson battles on in Miami Djokovic beats Britains Edmund Garrett Bradbury Jersey . - Henrik Samuelsson and Curtis Lazar each had two goals and two assists as the Edmonton Oil Kings secured top spot in the Eastern Conference by defeating the host Red Deer Rebels 7-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Dalvin Cook Youth Jersey . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday. http://www.authenticvikingspro.com/Dru-samia-vikings-jersey/ . Hoffman, the former star closer, will evaluate and help co-ordinate all pitchers at Double-A, Triple-A and the big league team. Byrnes says Hoffman "will be a key part of finishing the development of our younger pitchers. Chris Doleman Youth Jersey . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. John Randle Womens Jersey .The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court.Kei Nishikori and Nick Kyrgios are part of todays quarter-final line-up at the Miami Open, live on Sky Sports. Sixth-seed Nishikori will firstly take on Gael Monfils, while Kyrgios comes up against 12th seed Milos Raonic in the last eight of the hard court tournament in Florida.The Japanese player has made comfortable progress, winning all three of his matches without dropping a set, and easily defeated Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut 6-2 6-4 in the last stage. Kei Nishikori is yet to drop a set on his route to the quarters Monfils booked his place in the quarters with a battling win over Grigor Dimitrov - Andy Murrays conqueror - which saw the Frenchman hit back to claim a 6-7 6-3 6-3 win.In their only previous meeting, Nishikori sealed a 6-1 3-6 6-3 win over Monfils at the Halle Open in 2014.Can Kyrgios topple Raonic?Kyrgios lived up to his controversial reputation in the last round, squabbling with an umpire after hitting a ball into the crowd. Nick Kyrgios questioned the integrity of ATP Miami umpire in his match with Andrey Kuznetsov after he was given a warning for hitting a ball into the crowd But the Australian quickly regained his composure in his 7-6 6-3 win over Andrey Kuznetsov.ddddddddddddRaonic has shown no signs of the injury problems that hampered him earlier in the year and made short work of his last opponent Damir Dzumhur, winning 6-0 6-3. The pair have met three times before, with Raonic winning twice, but Kyrgios won their most recent encounter at Wimbledon last year.Watch todays quarter-finals at the Miami Open, from 6pm on Sky Sports 3. Also See: Djokovic sees off Berdych Azarenka ends Kontas run ' ' '

Dogcat250 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Adresse AIM
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour from his second round match against little-known Bosnian