Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz‘s back injury was the main topic
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Aoû 20, 2019 8:35
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz‘s back injury was the main topic Répondre en citant

Doug Pederson’s press conference on Friday.Reports this week said that Wentz has a fracture in his back and that he could miss the rest of the season as a result. Pederson said that describing the injury as a fracture was accurate Timmy Jernigan Jerseys 2019 , but didn’t rule the quarterback out for this week. He said Wentz will travel to Los Angeles and be listed as questionable for Sunday night’s game against the Rams.“He has a stress injury,” Pederson said. “This thing has evolved over time and it requires zero surgery to heal.”Pederson did not say when the injury first occurred, but Wentz was listed on the injury report with a back injury in October and the fact that it evolved means that he was playing through the injury for some time. He said the team first discovered the fracture on Tuesday and that he has a “high level” of trust in the medical staff when questioned about the timeline of Wentz’s injury.Wentz is expected to make a full recovery, although Pederson said it “could be three months” before that happens. The entire picture makes it difficult to believe that he’ll be on the field again this season Black Chris Long Jerseys , but, again, the Eagles have not officially ruled him out for anything. When your neighbor builds an addition on their house, you can’t help but notice.But Rams quarterback Jared Goff wants to make sure his own home is in order.Via Gary Klein of the Chris Long Jerseys 2019 , Goff said he couldn’t help but see the $128 million contract extension Carson Wentz just signed with the Eagles.“You definitely think about it,” Goff said. “But at the same time, I know none of that is even possible without playing well on the field, and being available on the field.“So just continue to do what I’ve been doing the last few years and be myself and let it take care of itself.”That’s an answer that’s as dull as possible Black Jordan Matthews Jerseys , to what is as important a question as the Rams will face in the coming years. They said last week Wentz’s deal didn’t change their timetable for a Goff extension, but coach Sean McVay said he’s happy to be saddled with Goff as long as possible.At the moment, Goff’s under contract for two more years, this season and the $22 million-plus fifth-year option for 2020.Asked about his timeline for a new deal Jordan Matthews Jerseys 2019 , Goff replied: “Whatever’s right. It’s not for me to worry about. It’s for the team and my agent to work on.”Whenever it happens, it’s going to be the kind of deal everyone in the neighborhood will recognize.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz‘s back injury was the main topic