Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... around on a Lions defense that could look very different in 2019.For me though, it’s all about the p
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Aoû 23, 2019 3:45
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  around on a Lions defense that could look very different in 2019.For me though, it’s all about the p Répondre en citant

Sending all of our thoughts and prayers to the Staffords this week."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsDetroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesLions notes: Kelly Stafford appears to prepare for brain surgeryNew Color Rush Travis Fulgham Jersey ,7commentsSending all of our thoughts and prayers to the Staffords this week. EDTShareTweetShareShareLions notes: Kelly Stafford appears to prepare for brain surgeryRaj Mehta-USA TODAY SportsTwo weeks ago, Kelly Stafford, wife of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew, announced via Instagram that she had been diagnosed with a brain tumor that requires surgery. On Tuesday, she provided a brief update, letting her followers know that she is preparing for said surgery this week (via her Instagram story):“Last time I was packing for the hospital, it was in August when sweet hunter was coming into this world,” Kelly wrote. “A different kind of packing this time with a different kind of feeling.. but one thing is certain.. I’m excited for this journey to come to an end and move on with my live!” It’s great to see her so positive about her situation Cheap Travis Fulgham Jersey , and we’re sending all of our positive vibes her way. You can do this, Kelly! We can’t wait to see you rooting on your husband from the stands again soon!Chris Burke of The Athletic has another fantastic insider piece. This time, he interviews Lions director of player personnel Kyle O’Brien to figure out how he became familiar with Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia. He also has an interesting note about how Rams passing game coordinator Shane Waldron once shared a house with O’Brien and Patricia.While Damon Harrison is away, it’s important to remember just how important he is to the team: On Tuesday, Graham Glasgow spoke with the media and talked about how proud he is for his rise from walk-on student at Michigan to NFL starter and his aspirations from here. If you want to see any of the media sessions from Tuesday, including Glasgow, Jarrad Davis and Devon Kennard, the official Lions YouTube page has them in their entirety: Justin Rogers of the Detroit News has a breakdown of the 2019 NFL Draft cornerbacks Travis Fulgham Jersey Womens , and which players may fit best with the Lions. Add a couple more names to the Lions’ draft visits list, including Clemson’s Clelin Ferrell: In the days leading up to the rivalry game that draws battle lines between fellow Michiganders, it’s natural for the week as a whole to take shape around the matchup. Water cooler talk turns to a boil, emails don’t include friendly salutations, and casual Friday becomes the final statement to declare your allegiance.But let’s agree on this: there’s a few players in this Michigan-Michigan State game that could help the Detroit Lions.So, today’s Question of the Day is as follows:Which Michigan-Michigan State player would you want on the Detroit Lions?Look, I’ll be upfront and honest by stating the dog I have in this fight is green and white, but when I look at that roster Travis Fulgham Detroit Lions Jersey , I don’t see much in the way of NFL talent at the moment. Michigan, on the other hand, has a couple of players I find to be very appealing for the Lions—the team will have scouts in attendance for Saturday’s matchup.Chase Winovich is the type of instinctive and disciplined edge defender the Lions desperately need to help shore up the run defense—all with the technique and motor to boot as superhuman of Gang Green Nation outlined in his prospect profile of the fifth-year player. He’s no slouch as a pass-rusher, either. According to Pro Football Focus, Winovich is setting the pace for all edge defenders in college footballVery Happyevin Bush, the Wolverines linebacker who is small in stature but big in play, could fit into Matt Patricia’s scheme as a hybrid type player that can be moved around on a Lions defense that could look very different in 2019.For me though, it’s all about the pass rush and potential. While the Lions have been able to manufacture some pressure with the likes of Romeo Okwara Travis Fulgham Jersey 2019 , Eli Harold, and Da’Shawn Hand, an explosive athlete like Rashan Gary looks like he has the most upside of Michigan’s dynamic pass-rushing duo, and could be a real disruptor at the next level.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... around on a Lions defense that could look very different in 2019.For me though, it’s all about the p