Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier http://www.thebearslockerroom.com
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Aoû 24, 2019 9:18
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  http://www.thebearslockerroom.com Répondre en citant

Free agency’s "legal negotiation period" draws closer as Ryan Pace finalizes his strategy."Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansThe Bear’s Den http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-singletary-jersey , March 7, 2019New,21commentsFree agency’s “legal negotiation period” draws closer as Ryan Pace finalizes his strategy.CSTShareTweetShareShareThe Bear’s Den, March 7, 2019NFC quarterback Mitchell Trubisky of the Chicago Bears (10) stands next to AFC quarterback Deshaun Watson of the Houston Texans (4) in the NFL Pro Bowl football game at Camping World Stadium. Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsBEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSSWood: As Free Agency and the Draft Approach, a Full Breakdown of the Current Roster - Da Bears Blog - Let’s start by looking at players they already have under contract. A rough depth chart for that is shown below; players who have not played meaningfully in the NFL are not included.Emma: Bears Sign Kicker Chris Blewitt - 670 The Score - The Bears have added more competition with Cody Parkey on his way out.Zeglinski: The Bears’ 2019 defense may regress, but they can close better – The Rock River Times - A perfect storm is an event brought about by a series of seemingly random occurrences, happen stance, and sometimes an all-important final mix of hard work and talent. First officially coined in 1718, a perfect storm is an analogy used in not only literature Womens Dick Butkus Jersey , but popular culture. A perfect storm doesn’t have to be negative, it only has to possess a rare mix of what look like unpredictable circumstances in hindsight.Bocker: Five Combine Studs Who Fit the Bears Offense - Chicago Audible Blog - Here are some offensive players that showed out at the combine and should be realistic options for the Bears in the draft.Cox: Bears add a new name to kicker competition - and it's an interesting one - NBC Sports Chicago - The Bears added another (very interesting) name to the kicking competition — Pitt product Chris Blewitt. (Yes, that's his real name.)Stankevitz: How will the Bears approach a loaded safety free agent market? - NBC Sports Chicago - Could stars like Landon Collins and Earl Thomas drive down the price of Adrian Amos, or another member of a deep class of free agent safeties, to fit the Bears' budget?Cox: Kyle Long’s contract restructure leaves Bears with big decision next offseason - NBC Sports Chicago - The details of Kyle Long's contract restructuring emerged, and it doesn’t bode well for his long-term future in Chicago.Cox: Matt Nagy ranked 12th among NFL head coaches for 2019 - NBC Sports Chicago - The NFL's coach of the year didn't fare as well in Rotoworld's rankings.Bears Reportedly Sign Chris Blewitt to Contract - NBC Chicago - The Chicago Bears continued their search for their new kicker on Wednesday, and they’ve reportedly landed on a contender with an interesting name.Mayer: Bears ink former Pitt kicker Chris Blewitt - ChicagoBears.com - The Bears on Wednesday signed kicker Chris Blewitt, who spent four seasons at the University of Pittsburgh from 2013-16.Mayer: Bears hoping to unearth more draft gems - ChicagoBears.com - The Bears traded away their picks in the first two rounds of this year’s draft, but 2017 fourth-round choices Eddie Jackson and Tarik Cohen are proof that they can land impact players in the middle rounds.Bears Care Gala tickets now available - ChicagoBears.com - Tickets are now available for the 24th annual Bears Care Gala to be held on Saturday, May 18 at Soldier Field.Chalk Talk: Which top kickers were drafted? - ChicagoBears.com - Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses how many of the NFL’s top kickers were selected in the draft, which NFC North rival will pose the greatest challenge to the Bears in 2019 and where Mitchell Trubisky ranked in passer rating.Eyeing Potential Bears Free Agent Targets: Kicker Stephen Gostkowski - Bleacher Nation - The best kicker on the market is a first-team All-Pro with a ton of postseason success under his belt, but signing him could be costly.Medina: Da Bears Blewitt William Perry Jersey , And Other Obvious Headlines About the Kicker They’re About to Sign - Bleacher Nation - Chris Blewitt once nailed a game-winning 48-yard field goal to knock off No. 2 Clemson.Medina: Potential Bears Free Agent Target Eric Weddle Joins a Class Loaded With Safety Talent - Bleacher Nation - If your team is looking for safety help, then look no further than free agency.Biggs: Bears sign kicker Chris Blewitt after he emerges from a group tryout at Halas Hall - Chicago Tribune - The Bears conducted the second known tryout of the offseason in search of their next kicker and signed Chris Blewitt to a contract. Blewitt, who played in college at Pitt, gives the team two options as it seeks to replace Cody Parkey.Biggs’ Bears Q&A: Could Ryan Pace target Justin Houston or Landon Collins? What are the options if Bryce Callahan leaves? Might they draft a receiver? - Chicago Tribune - Brad Biggs answers your Bears questions weekly. Could Justin Houston or Landon Collins be targets for Ryan Pace? Who would the Bears pursue if Bryce Callahan departs in free agency? Is there a chance the Bears draft a wide receiver? Plus much more.Finley: Bears sign kicker Chris Blewitt - Chicago Sun-Times - He’ll become the second kicker, beside another unproven choice, Redford Jones, to fight for Cody Parkey’s old job.POLISH SAUSAGEDenver Broncos release safety Darian Stewart - NFL.com - Darian Stewart is joining a crowded veteran safety market. The Denver Broncos released Stewart on Wednesday.Jets, Raiders among teams with most at stake in free agency - NFL.com - Gil Brandt examines the seven teams with the most at stake in free agency, including Adam Gase’s New York Jets and Jon Gruden’s Oakland Raiders.Raiders deal to stay in Oakland could apparently fall apart over one ‘significant’ issue - CBSSports.com - The Raiders might need to find another city to play in for the 2019 seasonKNOW THY ENEMY2019 Detroit Lions free agency preview: Quarterbacks - Pride Of Detroit - We kick off our positional free agency breakdown with quarterbacks... or backup quarterbacks.Report: Roc Thomas charged with felony drug possession - Daily Norseman - He’s due in court on 16 MarchJohn Kuhn will retire as a member of the Green Bay Packers - Acme Packing Company - One of the team’s fan favorites from the past decade is coming home to call it a career.Why the Packers should consider Vikings LB Anthony Barr in NFL free agency - Acme Packing Company - His linebacker skills alone would be worth a high price tag, but add in his athletic traits as a pass rusher and former UCLA standout Anthony Barr could be a star in Mike Pettine’s defense.How can a stat-head properly contextualize NFL Scouting Combine results? - Acme Packing Company - The combine just happened. What do we know, what don’t we understand, and what’s with those graphs?IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONSunderbruch: Here’s to a boring free agency - Windy City Gridiron - The Chicago Bears are unlikely to make waves in free agency this year. That’s a good thing.Householder: Chicago Bears sign Pitt kicker Chris Blewitt - Windy City Gridiron - He Blewitt. I mean http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-ditka-jersey , that’s the guy’s name.Wiltfong: 2019 Chicago Bears 7 Round Mock Draft - Windy City Gridiron - Check out my first Bears’ mock draft of the offseason right here...Schmitz' Breaking Down the Chicago Bears: Don’t Trade Danny Trevathan - Windy City Gridiron - After hearing some suggest that Danny Trevathan ought to be traded, Robert S. dives into his film to prove he should stayWCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS2 Minute Drill - Website - iTunes - Andrew Link; Steven’s Streaming – Twitch – Steven Schweickert; T-Formation Conversation - Website - iTunes - Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; WCG Radio - Website - iTunes - Robert ZeglinskiTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook Saints defensive end Cameron Jordan keeps noticing defensive stars collecting gigantic new deals.And while he’s got a strong case for an eventual extension Womens Richard Dent Jersey , Jordan said wanting to stay with the Saints is about more than stacking up the next big contract.Jordan has two years left on his five-year, $55 million extension, but the guys performing at his level are making about double that on average. And with a pair of All-Pro honors in the last two years, Jordan’s poised to eventually get a raise,“All that can take care of itself. Honestly, I just want to be a Saints lifer. I want to go after this record by Rickey [Jackson],” Jordan said, via Mike Triplett of ESPN.com. “I would love to say, ‘Hey, I want a megadeal.’ I don’t really. I just want to be secure in my job. Now to be sure, do I need to be updated? No doubt. But do I want to be like, ‘Hey Dan Hampton Jersey , I want to break Aaron Donald bank or go after Khalil Mack money even though I have better than Khalil Mack numbers in most categories?’ No. For me it’s all about just being around my team, making sure that my family and my team is gonna be my family and my team for as long as I can play.“When it comes down to it, I feel like to miss out on training camp two years out is just no point. I feel like the Saints and I have a phenomenal repertoire, so why would I want to damage that? For me it’s not even about money; it’s about solidifying a legacy. It’s about pushing and furthering what I’m doing. And I love our team to the fact that I want to continue doing what we’ve been doing. We’ve gone through some 7-9 seasons, but we’ve gone through some great times as well.”The 29-year-old Jordan’s on pace to catch Jackson. His 71.5 sacks are 43.5 behind Jackson’s 115, and Jordan has collected 25 in the last two seasons.If he keeps playing the way he has, that is well within his reach. And the contract to put him more in line with his peers will likely follow.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier http://www.thebearslockerroom.com