Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... tay healthy enough, I have confidence in him.” Dalt
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Aoû 28, 2019 3:06
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  tay healthy enough, I have confidence in him.” Dalt Répondre en citant

Marvin Lewis has done a number of great things for the Bengals franchise Ryan Glasgow Jersey White , including some signature wins. As they enter Week 10, Cincinnati has an opportunity to grab one such victory to get to 6-3 on the season. It won’t be an easy task though, as future Hall of Fame quarterback Drew Brees and his 7-1 New Orleans squad come to town. It’s going to be cold on Sunday and the Bengals will need to bring their “A game” to beat the Saints. We discussed this game and a lot more on this week’s Orange and Black Insider podcast. Here’s what was on the slate on this week’s showVery Happyez Bryant signed with the Saints (and is now subsequently hurt), while Bruce Irvin signed with Atlanta. Did the Bengals miss a golden opportunity to better their roster, as they make a postseason push?Who needs to step up the most in the wake of A.J. Green’s injury?Who will step up the most in the wake of Green’s toe injury?What are some of the keys to the Week 10 game between the Saints and the Bengals?Is Cincinnati destined for a blowout loss against New Orleans?These plus some great questions from our listeners! Our thanks to those who tuned in live and submitted questions! Join us every episode here at Cincy Jungle and on YouTube!If you’re unable to join us live for here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube every episode, all Orange and Black Insider content is available here on CJ Womens Jeff Driskel Jersey , as well as on our SoundCloud, Stitcher, through the Google Play Music app and YouTube channels, ART19 as well as on iTunes! You can tweet us @BengalsOBI or get in touch with us via email at theobinsider@gmail.com. Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels! The Bengals will not extend quarterback Andy Dalton‘s contract before the 2019 season, owner Mike Brown said, via Fletcher Page of the .The team wants to see what Dalton does in new coach Zac Taylor’s offense.“I think it’s a good year for him to show like he can http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-alex-redmond-jersey , like we think he will,” Brown said. “After he re-establishes himself, we would want to get together with him and see if we can extend it.“I think Andy is a good player, and that he will rebound off last year. He was hurt. We lost so many other pieces; it fell apart. But if he’s healthy and we stay healthy enough, I have confidence in him.” Dalton, 31 Jordan Willis Jersey White , signed a six-year, $96 million contract extension before the 2014 season. It runs through 2020. He will make $16 million in base salary and count $16.2 million against the cap this season.Dalton went 50-26-1 in his first five seasons, leading the Bengals to the postseason four years in a row, but the quarterback has gone only 18-24-1 the past three seasons.He finished last season on injured reserve with a thumb injury.

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... tay healthy enough, I have confidence in him.” Dalt