Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Chicago Bears will wear four different jerseys during the 2019 season.
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Aoû 29, 2019 10:22
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The Chicago Bears will wear four different jerseys during the 2019 season. Répondre en citant

"The Chicago Bears are rolling out a brand new jersey for their 100th season in 2019 Youth Trey Burton Jerseys , which means they’ll wear four different uniforms this year. They’ll still have the classic navy for home games, with the classic white for away games. The popular {insert eye roll gif here} orange jersey will be used again, and on June 7 the Bears will reveal their 100th season special jersey at their opening ceremonies of the Bears100 celebration at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois. This means that the popular Monsters of the Midway 1940s throwback will be on the shelf this year. Details of the Bears100 jersey are unknown at this time, but we know it won’t include triple digits. One popular design making the rounds on social media is this old school version. Regardless of the new design, the Bears will have a commemorative Bears100 patch on each jersey they wear in 2019 as seen in the Tweet below.Trivia question: Does anyone know the last time the Bears had an actual Bear on their jersey?I wonder if the 40s classic will return in 2020, or if the special Bears100 will prove so popular they keep it.Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images Earlier today we asked you guys to give us a player that you would love to see the Chicago Bears sign in free agency, so naturally, we had to get the flip side of this question as a part of our..."Earlier today we asked you guys to give us a player that you would love to see the Chicago Bears sign in free agency, so naturally Trey Burton Jerseys Stitched , we had to get the flip side of this question as a part of our offseason roundtable discussions. Pick one realistic free agent— not currently a Chicago Bear — that the Bears can afford with their current cap situation that you would hate to see Ryan Pace sign. I’ll give my take on the topic first since I don’t have a strong feeling either way and remember after checking out our thoughts, make sure you tell us the guy you’d hate to see the Bears sign in the comment section. Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.: Honestly, I’m not against the team signing anyone, save for throwing stupid money at a kicker or a punter. If there’s a talented football player out there that could help the Bears win games in 2019, do it. The Super Bowl window is wide open for Matt Nagy’s team, so go get what ever it takes for right now. While I think it’s highly unlikely, I wouldn’t even mind if the Bears added Clay Matthews to be the third OLB. I’ve cheered for Dennis Rodman after loathing him as a Piston and for Jared Allen after he played for the Vikes, Seeing that guy in the navy and orange would be weird, but my fan motto has always been cheer the laundry.Ken Mitchell: The player I absolutely, positively don’t want the Bears to sign that they realistically could? Landon Collins. This is NOTHING against Collins Duke Shelley Chicago Bears Jerseys , who by all accounts is a great player, quality person, great teammate and great with the fans. It’s a value-for-position thing, a non-cover safety taking up a huge chunk of our cap is just not realistic, especially when we have to pay Eddie Jackson after this year. Jackson may be playing like a first-rounder, but he’s not, so we don’t get that cost-controlled 5th year. Strong safety is the least important position on a defense, and if you have to “go cheap,” that’s a spot to do it in. I’d much rather see us re-sign Amos to a reasonable deal than bring in Collins. Don’t get me wrong, if we were to sign Collins I would totally root for the guy — again this isn’t about Collins — it’s about how much money you want to have wrapped up in the safety position. Sam Householder: There are not a ton of moves that would really anger me. I suppose any of the tight ends would tick me off. I don’t think any would be upgrades over what we have at the position currently or would be significantly more healthy than what we already have. I will also say that idiotic rumor that they’re interested in Adrian Peterson Chicago Bears Jerseys 2019 , I would hate that move. Not only do I despise him for his off the field issues and because he’s a former Viking, but he’s also not a fit given his age and lack of pass-catching ability. I don’t see how it would be an upgrade.Jeff Berckes: Anyone that used to wear green and yellow. Sorry, but I’m not sorry. Besides the fact that their free agents would have zero value on this team anyway (Clay is washed up), I couldn’t stomach cheering for, say, Randall Cobb after all the bad memories. I’d also love to add a “ditto” to Sam on the random Adrian Peterson thing. How stupid is that speculation?Now it’s your turn. Who’s the guy you would hate if the Bears signed him?

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Chicago Bears will wear four different jerseys during the 2019 season.