Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... aid. “I’ve seen him on the field, off the fi
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Sep 03, 2019 2:28
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  aid. “I’ve seen him on the field, off the fi Répondre en citant

CINCINNATI (AP) — A.J. Green took a couple of steps Youth Ryan Finley Jersey , tried to cut and crumbled to the ground, grabbing his right foot. He was carted off the field, along with the Bengals‘ hopes of a late-season recovery.They keep unraveling a little more each week.Rookie Phillip Lindsay rushed for a career-high 157 yards and a pair of touchdowns Sunday as Denver adapted to a windy afternoon and got its third straight victory, 24-10 over the Bengals.After a 4-1 start, Cincinnati (5-7) has dropped six of seven with a historically bad defense and a series of injuries that depleted the roster. Not even a change in defensive coordinator has made much of a dent.“I just want to see us challenge ourselves to turn it around before the end of the season,” cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick said. “That’s the only thing I can say right now.”The Bengals are imploding in coach Marvin Lewis’ 16th season. He fired defensive coordinator Teryl Austin and assumed the job of running the defense, but they’re 0-3 under that arrangement.The Broncos (6-6) rushed for 218 yards , the third time in the past four games that Cincinnati has given up 200 yards on the ground. The Bengals have allowed four teams to run for 200 yards this season, and Kansas City had 198 yards on the ground.“I’m disappointed with our football game today like that,” Lewis said.With the Bengals on course for a third straight season missing out on the playoffs White Ryan Finley Jersey , fans are giving up. The crowd of 44,392 on Sunday was the smallest at Paul Brown Stadium since 2011.Fans in the upper deck tape a large banner to the front of a seating section before each game. On Sunday, they taped up a blank banner — nothing left to say about this season.Quarterback Andy Dalton tore a ligament in the thumb on his passing hand a week earlier, ending his season. Jeff Driskel made his first NFL start on Sunday and had Green back after he missed three games with an injured toe on his right foot.Green had only one catch before reinjuring the foot, most likely ending his season.“He was obviously battling just to play,” Bengals receiver Alex Erickson said. “I’m sure it’s devastating to him and to the team.”Driskel finished 25 of 38 for 236 yards with a touchdown, an interception , a fumble and four sacks.“Not good enough,” Driskel summed up.The line also was in flux and struggled to adapt.Left tackle Cordy Glenn missed a second straight game with a bad back. Guard Clint Boling started at left tackle, and Trey Hopkins started at guard. The line got three penalties for holding Joe Mixon Jersey , two for false starts and one for an illegal block.Cincinnati was penalized eight times in the first half, its most in an opening half since 2009. The Bengals finished with 12 penalties for 100 yards.“There are no excuses,” right tackle Bobby Hart said. “No matter who’s in there or what’s going on, it’s your job to get things done.” Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict has a reputation that seems to get worse and worse every week in which he’s on the field. The public perception of Burfict is not pretty, and terms like “lifetime ban” have been tossed around following last week’s game against the Steelers. But some of Burfict’s biggest defenders seem to be his week 7 opponents. Tyreek Hill, Kansas City’s star wide receiver says that he wishes Burfict was a Chief.“I love him as a player,” Hill said. “I feel like if I was a D-coordinator and I had to choose any linebacker in the NFL, I would definitely choose him. He’s definitely that hard-nosed, solid tackler, just dirty and grimy linebacker that I like...I’m not going to lie. Some of the stuff he do—it’s kind of over the border http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/clint-boling-jersey , but as a player, I like him as a player.”That sums up how most Bengals fans feel about Burfict: a tough, gritty, and aggressive player who sometimes takes it a little too far. But the Bengals love Burfict as a player, and despite his extracurricular activity, you can’t deny that he is one of the most talented players on the roster.“I don’t think he’s out for anybody right now,” said Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, “it’s just the way he plays the game, you know what I mean?”Kelce agrees that Burfict is a skilled player who just gets caught up and takes things to far.“This is the NFL,” he continued. “The entire week last week (against the Patriots) I was getting tripped at the line of scrimmage. You got to be aware on the football field at all times. It’s grown men with pads and a reckless abandon http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/giovani-bernard-jersey , so I don’t think this week is any different.”Kelce says that he has a personal relationship with Burfict, so he knows that Burfict is not malicious, he just gets excited.“It’s always been a respect type of thing” he said. “I’ve seen him on the field, off the field. He seems as personable as anybody else. He doesn’t seem like he has hate out here for somebody else. I think he’s just a very physical football player. I’m not defending the guy. I’m not saying that he’s not out here—I don’t frankly know. I just know that everything with me and him has been cool.”Are the Cheifs just trying to get on Burfict’s good side before a head-to-head matchup? Maybe. Keep in mind, Burfict’s last safety-rules related suspension came due to a preseason hit on Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman. But in any case, Kelce and Hill both agreed that Vontaze Burficts do not grow on trees, and that he is definitely someone who they will have to pay attention to on Sunday night.As Kelce says, “Either you got a guy like that on your team or you don’t.”

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... aid. “I’ve seen him on the field, off the fi