Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... nt.On Tuesday, the
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Sep 03, 2019 3:13
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  nt.On Tuesday, the Répondre en citant

Our SB Nation full first-round mock... in audio form!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking NewsIntroducing the 2019 Detroit Lions Draft Class! 脳PodcastsNFL DraftPride Of Detroit Podcast2019 NFL mock draft: Listen to the complete SB Nation mock New Isaac Nauta Detroit Lions Jersey ,16commentsOur SB Nation full first-round mock... in audio form! EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL mock draft: Listen to the complete SB Nation mock Rob Kinnan-USA TODAY SportsIf you’re a subscriber to the PODcast or just an observant reader of Pride of Detroit, you may notice that there’s a new episode that dropped on Tuesday morning entitled “SPECIAL: 2019 SB Nation NFL Mock Draft.” Our friends over at the mothership put together an awesome mock draft episode where site managers for all the teams with a first-round pick in this year’s draft made appearances to make their selections for the team they represented.As you may remember, I selected Brian Burns with the eighth overall pick for the Detroit Lions. You can read my rationale, and we devoted an entire podcast to it, which you can listen to here. I make a brief appearance on this SB Nation podcast, as well, briefly touching on some of the players I considered and why I think Burns could transform the Lions’ defense completely. But this episode provides a nice background into what the other 31 picks could be and what why those teams may go in that direction.Give it a listen below (or click here): Stafford is considered a second-tier QB across the league." Detroit Lions NotesLions notes: Matthew Stafford ranked 11th-best QB by NFL coaches, executivesNew,67commentsStafford is considered a second-tier QB across the league.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Lions notes: Matthew Stafford ranked 11th-best QB by NFL coaches Isaac Nauta Jersey 2019 , executivesTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Gregory Shamus/Getty ImagesAfter a down year in 2018, NFL analysts are in disagreement as to where Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford stands amongst the rest of the league’s passers. Now ten years into his career, many would have expected more from the former first overall pick. Others blame his circumstances, noting that he’s never truly had a good running game, and his defenses are usually pretty bad.This week, Mike Sando of The Athletic released his 2019 NFL quarterback tiers. Sando reached out to 55 coaches and NFL executives and asked them to place every starting NFL quarterback into a tier. Then he averaged every answer and ranked them accordingly.Stafford came in 11th on Sando’s list, with 41 of 55 coaches and executives giving Stafford the second tier grade. 13 voters ranked Stafford in the third tier, while only one still believes the Lions quarterback is a first-tier quarterback. Here’s a sampling of what they said about Stafford.“He has 1 talent, but 2 production Color Rush Isaac Nauta Jersey ,” an anonymous GM said. “He hasn’t won as much as they had hoped, but I think they haven’t helped him a lot, either. Last year, they traded his best receiver. I just think he’s talented, I think he’s a competitor. He scares us.”“He can do everything you want, but you are always waiting for everyone around him to get better, and usually what happens with the top guys, they make those guys better, and you just do not see that happening with him Cheap Isaac Nauta Jersey ,” a defensive coordinator said.At this point, 11th seems fair for the veteran quarterback. For the majority of his career, he’s hung right around the top 10 and this year doesn’t feel any different.On Tuesday, the Lions added one more name to the Physically Unable to Perform list: wide receiver Tommylee Lewis.Lewis joins defensive end Trey Flowers and linebacker Steve Longa.This offseason, there were a lot of very misinformed takes regarding the Detroit Lions. Erik Schlitt of Lions Wire addressed each one and took them down. Ever wondered what an NFL contract looked like in 1940? Tommy Hackenbruck, grandson of Lions tackle John Hackenbruck, shared this photo on Twitter: Justin Rogers of the Detroit News has your pre-training camp 53-man roster prediction. You can catch up with the Lions’ new offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell and defensive coordinator Paul Pasqualoni on the latest episode of the Detroit Lions’ One Pridecast:

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... nt.On Tuesday, the