Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Chargers came out and, at least in the first half
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Sam Sep 07, 2019 8:55
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The Chargers came out and, at least in the first half Répondre en citant

Surge or Static: Have a day Youth Nasir Adderley Jersey , Rookies! Man, does it feel good to write this up following a win, and after a pretty solid one, at that. did what everyone expected of them. Putting up four touchdowns and strolling into halftime with a 28-6 lead that they would never relinquish. We are only two games into the 2018 regular season and the Chargers’ rookie class has already exceeded most people’s short-term expectations. On a defense full of play-makers, it seems like the only ones making splash plays have been the newest of Chargers up to this point.Are you a fan of foreshadowing? Because if so.....SurgedS Derwin James / LB Uchenna Nwosu / LB Kyzir WhiteHoly Shmoley...did you guys see what these rookies did on Sunday?If you didn’t let me throw out the dirty stats for you:White - 4 total tackles, 3 passes defensed (led team), and an interception that helped shut down Buffalo’s late momentum.Nwosu - 3 total tackles, a tackle-for-loss, and his first career sack which came after he logged just two snaps against the Chiefs in week one.James - 8 total tackles (led team), a sack (leads the team with two) , and a pair of tackles-for-loss.If you throw on the tape, you would actually see several plays where James should have had another sack or two. In the first quarter, James penetrated so fast on a blitz that he tackled Bills quarterback Josh Allen before he had a chance to hand off to LeSean McCoy. Due to the play being a run by design Cheap Nasir Adderley Jersey , James was only credited with a tackle-for-loss.Later in the game, James and Nwosu committed a rookie blunder at the same time as they both whiffed on a “gimme” sack of Allen.Although this play might incur some cringes from the audience, it luckily didn’t define their play on Sunday.Overall, it was a stellar performance from this rookie trio. Both the coaching staff and fan base should excited as hell about these guys, regardless of how small the sample size is.WR Mike WilliamsAlthough he had just two targets against the Bills, Williams did everything he could to maximize his limited opportunities.On his first catch of the game, Williams caught his first touchdown of his career. The play, as we would later find out, was drawn up specifically for Williams when the team got into the red zone. Williams pulled in a beautiful pass by Philip Rivers, holding on to the ball while getting smashed between two Buffalo defenders before he hit the ground. For fans, this was exactly what everyone has been waiting to see from last year’s first-round pick.His second and last target of the day was a catch for a first down where Williams lost his helmet due to contact, showing once again what he can do with his large, powerful frame.StaticMelvin Gordon (as a runner)CALM DOWN!I made this one highly-specific because there weren’t really a ton of poor performances in this game for the Chargers but it’s still a large enough problem that can’t be ignored.For what I believe to be the first time in their time together, Austin Ekeler received more carries than Gordon in a game. Also, in what shouldn’t be a surprise to anybody White Nasir Adderley Jersey , Ekeler was once again much more efficient with his carries as he took his 11 carries for 77 yards while Gordon managed just 28 yards on nine carries. Take out his touchdown run of 20 yards and Gordon averaged just one yard per carry.Thankfully, due to his elevated prowess as a receiver and his nose for the endzone, Gordon was able to doll-up his performance against the Bills but those who dig deeper will still uncover a problem that Gordon hasn’t been able to shake, even in his fourth year as a pro.DT Brandon MebaneMebane’s place under “Static” is not so much for his performance taking a step back, but for the fact that it’s been far too long since he showed any signs of taking a step forward. Week after week the observations and comments about Mebane’s play remain roughly the same.“He gives up ground far too often.”“He can’t hold his ground anymore.”“He offers no penetration.”Over and over these statements are recyled and I can’t help but think “the writing is on the wall” for the veteran. Mebane’s poor performance is only highlighted by the elevated play of the youngsters around him. This year’s third-round pick, defensive tackle Justin Jones, flashed the ability to collapse the pocket and create pressure up the middle.Who else do you guys think surged forward with their play on Sunday? Who do you think stayed static, or even took some steps back? Let’s talk about it.Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Will Antonio Gates Return to Los Angeles? 5 Chargers team records that could fall in 2018 -Attila LS GeroThere are two amazing facts about former Chargers quarterback Dan Fouts’ single-season record of 4,802 passing yards. The first is that he has accomplished this feat in 1981 when the NFL had minimal pass interference rules and general passing schemes were just budding into fruition.Chris Landrum Fulfills Goal of Completing Master's Degree - Hayley Elwood“When I got injured last year and went back home, my wife convinced me to go back to school,” Landrum said. “I figured I had time, so I might as well do it and have it lead into the offseason so I could finish it.”West Rumors: Gates, Cardinals, Chiefs - Sam Robinson“I believe the only place Antonio wants to play is the Chargers,” said Tomlinson Nasir Adderley Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , who serves as a special assistant to the Chargers’ front office, on SiriusXM NFL Radio (via NFL.com). “I think he has the mind frame of, ‘If I go play, it’s gonna be for the Chargers. If it’s not the Chargers, then I’m good; I won’t play.”Top NFL WRs on slant routes - Mark ChichesterThe combination of Allen’s size, speed and athleticism makes him a nightmare to defend on slant routes, and that certainly showed last season. The Chargers No. 1 receiver brought in 15-of-21 slant targets for 155 receiving yards and two touchdowns. His 11 receptions that resulted in a first down ranked fourth among the league’s pass-catchers and 66.7 percent of his targets were positively graded – the league’s fifth-best mark.AFC West Q&A: Who is the best newcomer to the division? - ESPN.com staffWhile players such as Sammy Watkins in Kansas City and Mike Pouncey in Los Angeles will almost certainly make a difference, the Broncos have the biggest opportunity to improve if they are right about Keenum and Bradley Chubb.AFC West Q&A: Who is the rising star in the division? - ESPN.com StaffWith a slight nod to the Chargers' Melvin Ingram and the Broncos' Bradley Chubb, it's Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes, who the Chiefs traded up to select in the first round of the 2017 draft despite already having Alex Smith, has only one regular-season start on his r茅sum茅.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Chargers came out and, at least in the first half