Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesS
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Sep 11, 2019 8:34
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesS Répondre en citant

No Alshon Jeffery Jersey , no.. these are the REAL gems..."cheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL DraftEagles 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: Best available undrafted free agentsNew,12commentsNo, no.. these are the REAL gems...EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Best available undrafted free agentsTim Heitman-USA TODAY SportsWe made it. The 2019 NFL Draft - all seven rounds of it - have concluded. Our watch is over, right? Not so fast my friend! The Philadelphia Eagles and the rest of the NFL teams still have to open up the Rolodex and find the hidden gems of the hidden gems.All but eight players have been selected from my top 100 big board. It’s pretty bare bones in the next set as well. That doesn’t mean there aren’t players out there that can make a roster, as undrafted free agents do every year.Some players fell out of the draft not because of on-field talent, but off-field concerns. For instance, teams shied away from Miami defensive tackle Gerald Willis III despite 18.0 tackles for loss and 4 sacks. He was seen by many by at least a top 100 selection. Events surrounding his dismissal from the Florida Gators in 2015 may have a role in his availability.The highest player left on my personal big board is North Dakota State running back Bruce Anderson, who I had a mid-to-late third round value on. Coming into the draft I saw him as a good chance to be selected in day three. But alas, my draft crush remains jobless, at least regarding the NFL.Other running backs worth a call include Nebraska’s Devine Ozigbo, Washington State’s James Williams, and Georgia’s Elijah Holyfield.If you’re looking for a pass-catcher, you could do worse than Texas Tech’s Antoine Wesley and Missouri’s Emanuel Hall. For Hall to blaze a 4.39 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine and still remain is one of the bigger mysteries to this point. He agrees with that sentiment.The best quarterback remaining on the board is a darling of The QB Scho Show http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-lane-johnson-jersey , Boise State’s Brett Rypien. Lacking high end tools, Rypien still brings high football intelligence, accuracy, and experience. In four years as a starter, Rypien amassed 90 touchdowns with only 29 interceptions while completing 64% of his passes.On the defensive side of the ball, some developmental linebackers should get a call. Duke’s Joe Giles-Harris had poor testing tank his stock, which forced this situation upon him. New Mexico State’s Terrill Hanks tested much better, but he’s a safety convert with a long way out from what he could be at his new position.Two other names on the defensive side of the ball include Marshall safety Malik Gant and Kansas defensive tackle Daniel Wise. Gant’s tape is among the most fun in the class as it’s filled with aggressive downhill tackles and chipped paint with wide receivers. As fun as his tape was, the testing was a real bummer. Wise was a Shrine Week standout, dominating all week.The story isn’t over for these gentlemen, who will have to take this shot to the gut and pick themselves up in time for the next opportunity. Look for these names coming to a training camp near you. Training camp begins this week! Make sure you’re ready by following all the noteworthy people associated with the Eagles on Twitter." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕The 8th Annual Definitive Twitter List for Philadelphia Eagles Fans New,11commentsTraining camp begins this week! Make sure you’re ready by following all the noteworthy people associated with the Eagles on Twitter.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:The 8th Annual Definitive Twitter List for Philadelphia Eagles Fans TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailThe first Philadelphia Eagles training camp practice begins TOMORROW (July 25) so now is a great time to update the people you follow on Twitter. The following is a list of Eagles players, writers Womens Nelson Agholor Jersey , etc., who you should be following heading into training camp.With Eagles training camp being closed to the public (save for one open practice), following along on Twitter is the best way to keep track of everything in real-time: practice highlights, news, injuries, quotes, etc. (Besides staying tuned here to Bleeding Green Nation, of course.)Disclaimer: I’m always bound to miss some people, perhaps some obvious ones. If I did, it was probably unintentional. Feel free to tweet at me to let me know who I missed. Without further delay, I present to you the 8th Annual Definitive Twitter List for Eagles Fans.Bleeding Green NationWill be at training camp:Brandon Lee Gowton - @BrandonGowton I’ll be at Eagles training camp every single day. This is my seventh year covering it in person. I tweet live updates from practice and press conferences. I also take plenty of pictures/video along with streaming portions of practice live on BGN’s official Facebook page. Follow me: @BrandonGowton.Bleeding Green Nation account - @BleedingGreenYes, the account itself will be there at training camp. Big deal!Won’t be at training camp, but still worth following:SB Nation - @SBNationFollow the mothership for all of your sports news.Alexis Chassen - @Lovelybuckeye As always Zach Ertz Jersey , Alexis will be helping out with news coverage in addition to press conference recaps. She’s also going to have a baby before you know it! Michael Kist - @MichaelKistNFLThe best doggone podcast producer and host that BGN Radio has ever had. I’ll be doing daily post-practice recap pods with Kist so make sure you subscribe in order to not miss an episode! Benjamin Solak - @BenjaminSolakBen was at training camp last year but he won’t be there this year so it’s totally cool to unfollow him now. Just kidding. Only trying to see if he actually ends up reading this write-up.Dave Mangels - @Southern_PhillyDave will be making regular contributions to the site. Follow him on Twitter for his expertise in snark (among other things). Whatever you do, don’t sit in his chair. John Stolnis - @JohnStolnisJohn is often known as a Phillies guy but he obviously contributes to our Eagles coverage as well.Ben Natan - @TheBenNatanWe’ll be hearing from Ben with college football starting up later this summer!Tyler Jackson - @tjackRHTyler has a role in running the BGN Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (Bleeding-Green) accounts. He also makes some of the videos you see on the BGN Facebook Page. Go follow along with all that stuff!James Keane - @JeromesFriendJim does some awesome data posts that are way too smart for any of us to actually understand. He’s also best friends with Jaws.Matt Harkenreader - @HarkenfootballMatt has retired from crunching the numbers but he’s still around to weigh in on Eagles/NFL stuff.Cody Benjamin - @CodyJBenjaminCody has a weekly column for us during the regular season.Lee Sifford - @LeeSiffordLee is BGN’s fantasy football guy. He’s also been known to drop some scorching hot takes!BGN alumniRazzatrick Wall - @breakdowns.Sean Cottrell - @S_Cottrell23Ditto for Sean!BGN RadioFor specific podcast focus:Brandon Lee Gowton - @BrandonGowton Michael Kist - @MichaelKistNFLBenjamin Solak - @BenjaminSolakJohn Stolnis - @JohnStolnis... plus some more interesting additions hopefully coming soon?! BGN Radio alumniMatt Dering - @OhWowHmmMatt is a good friend and a mod over at r/Eagles. His dog Zipper is the coolest.James Seltzer - @JamesSeltzer One of the original BGN Radio trio. The most energetic friend you could possibly have.Jack Fritz - @JackFritzWIPJack is very funny and a good friend. Just don’t let him see this because it’ll go to his head. Trevor Strunk - @Hegelbon Trev is the other half of the sadly defunct “Don’t Go To The Phones” podcast. It was always a funny, entertaining, and intelligent listen.PhillyVoiceJimmy Kempski - @JimmyKempskiPerpetually the biggest hack of all time. He’ll be at training camp. Matt Mullin - @matt_mullinJoe Santoliquito - @JSantoliquitoEvan Macy - @Evan_MacyThe AthleticSheil Kapadia - @SheilKapadiaSheil has moved on to a more national NFL focus but he’s still based in Philly and will still have Eagles takes.Bo Wulf - @Bo_WulfAs always, I’ll leave it up to Bo to write his own entry if he sends me one.Zach Berman - @ZBermFormerly of the Inquirer, now with The Athletic. Arguably the nicest guy on the beat.ESPN EaglesTim McManus - @Tim_McManusInquirerJeff McLane - @Jeff_McLaneMike Sielski - @MikeSielskiLes Bowen - @LesBowenPaul Domowitch - @pdomoBob Ford - @BobFordSportsNBC Sports PhiladelphiaReuben Frank - @RoobNBCSDave Zangaro - @DZangaroNBCSDerrick Gunn - @RealDGunnCSNJohn Clark - @JClarkNBCSMichael Barkann - @MBarkannNBCSAndrew Kulp - @KulpSaysAllentown Morning CallNick Fierro - @NickFierroCalkins MediaTom Moore - @TomMoorePhillyDelco TimesBob Grotz - @BobGrotzDelaware News JournalMartin Frank - @MfrankNFLAtlantic City PressDave Weinberg - @PressACWeinbergFootball MavenEd Kracz - @Kracze973 ESPNJohn McMullen - @JFMcMullenNJ.comZach Rosenblatt - @ZackBlattMike Kaye - @mike_e_kayeOther national guys/gals who live locally and/or show up at Eagles practices from time to timeAdam Caplan - @caplannflGreg Cosell - @GregCosellMike Garafolo - @MikeGarafoloJenny Vrentas - @JennyVrentasPeter King - @Peter_KingMike Tanier - @MikeTanierIan Rapoport - @RapSheetEagles personnelEagles playersCurrent Eagles players can be found on Twitter in that one convenient link.Philadelphia Eagles - @EaglesThe team’s official Twitter account.Eagles Insider - @EaglesInsiderPiloted by Dave Spadaro - the #1 source for unbiased Eagles coverage. Spuds! Dave also used to contribute to BGN in our “From the Eagles” series.Fran Duffy - @fduffy3Eagles TV/web producer. Outstanding follow year-round and particularly during draft season.Chris McPherson - @cmaceagles C-Mac’s the man.Samantha Wood - @woodsamanthaDirector of digital and social media for the Eagles.Brandon Boone - @FlyingBooneEagles senior vice president of communications and community affairs.Brett Strohsacker - @BStrohEaglesEagles PR.Zach Groen - @ZachGroenEagles PR.John Gonoude - @JohnGonoudeEagles PR.Anthony Bonagura - @BonaguraEaglesEagles PR.Alli Waddington - @alli_waddingtonEagles PR.Bonus - Other notable Twitter followsTommy Lawlor - @lawlornflOne of the best Eagles writers ever. Check out his work at IgglesBlitz.com.Dr. Pizza - @dr_pizza_mdFunny guy and former special contributor to BGN. Actually a real doctor in real life.Arkansas Fred - @ArkansasFred One of the funniest guys on Twitter.Treb - @treblawAlso one of the funniest guys on Twitter.Noah Becker - @Noah_BeckerFriend of the site and No. 1 Penn athletics fan.Dylan - @Philatticus BGN’s unofficial legal advisor.Keiana - @RealMamaEagleThe official Mom of Eagles Twitter.Mike Clay - @MikeClayNFLDoes fantasy football stuff for ESPN. Eagles fan.John Breitenbach - @eagleslincUsed to work for PFF and used to contribute to BGN.Derek Sarley - @IgglesBlogFormer Eagles blogger.Sam Lynch - @shlynchFormer Eagles blogger. Current CBA expert.BountyBowl - @BountyBowlFormer Eagles blogger. Current Eagles fashion expert.Roy Burton - @TheBSLineOne half of The Broad Street Line. Great guy with smart takes. Same goes for his show partner: KD (@skd215).Brian Coulter - @PhilaBCoulter Formerly BGN Radio’s road producer, Brian is one of the swellest guys around.Alex Smith - @Alex_Smith720 Not the Washington QB. Formerly worked for the Eagles. Now unfiltered! Shamus Clancy - @shamus_clancyShamus has good and relatable Eagles tweets. And in what most are calling the greatest non-fiction romance story of all time, he met the love of his life at the Eagles Super Bowl parade....Re-posting this disclaimer: I’m always bound to miss some people, perhaps some obvious ones. If I did, it was probably unintentional. Sorry.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesS