Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Ravens have two good kickers in training camp.
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Oct 07, 2019 10:17
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The Ravens have two good kickers in training camp. Répondre en citant

Some teams don’t have one. Which means Baltimore may be in the rare position to acquire a draft pick in a trade for an undrafted kicker who wasn’t going to make the roster anyway.That kicker is Kaare Vedvik White Taylor Gabriel Jerseys , who looked very good last preseason before getting hurt off the field, and is looking very good this preseason as well. Unfortunately for Vedvik, he has almost no chance of making the Ravens’ roster because they have Justin Tucker, one of the best kickers in the NFL.Fortunately for the Ravens, some teams may be interested in Vedvik. One of those teams Taylor Gabriel Jerseys 2019 , according to Manish Mehta of the , is the Jets. But the Jets believe the Bears will trade for him. Jamison Hensley of ESPN also reported that the Bears could target Vedvik.“I don’t really ever think about that,” Vedvik said. “I’m focused on playing the game. That’s it. Teams that are interested, they talk to coach, the head honcho. I’m just going to play the game.”Ravens coach John Harbaugh has said he thinks they’ll trade Vedvik White Chase Daniel Jerseys , so the Ravens are making no secret of their intentions. The only question is what they can get for him.Finding a reliable kicker has been a major focus of the Bears’ offseason after their postseason ended with Cody Parkey missing a potential game-winner in a loss to the Eagles. The Bears currently have two kickers, Elliott Fry and Eddy Pineiro. If one of them does enough to earn the kicking job, the Ravens will lose a potential trade partner. But if Vedvik continues to kick as he has thus far in his preseason appearances, the Bears may be on the phone. They weren’t enough to get the Bears a win, but a couple of catches by wide receiver Allen Robinson last week showed why the team went out and signed him in the offseason.Robinson had Giants cornerback B.W. Webb draped all over him when Chase Daniel‘s pass came his way and he was able to come up with a catch by securing the ball with the help of Webb’s helmet. Robinson also did an impressive job of keeping his feet in bounds on his first catch of the afternoon and wide receivers coach Mike Furrey believes it shows that Robinson is all the way “back” from last season’s torn ACL.“Whenever I’m accomplishing and doing things that they brought me here to do Chase Daniel Jerseys 2019 , it definitely feels good being able to make those plays that I’ve made all of my career,” Robinson said, via the . “But whenever you make those plays, it feels like the first time you did it. It’s been exciting.”Robinson has聽41 catches for 573 yards and four touchdowns, which reflects both the feeling out period at the start of the season and the fact that the Bears spread the ball around a lot on offense. The latter is unlikely to change White Allen Robinson Jerseys , but Robinson’s plays from last week suggest he may increasingly be the guy the Bears look to when they need a wideout to make a big play.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Ravens have two good kickers in training camp.