Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour sword for locking and unlocking phones and a
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Oct 15, 2019 6:13
Message Auteur Message
zhouyueyue
Dahu
Dahu

Sujet du message:  sword for locking and unlocking phones and a Répondre en citant

This article is about one of my favorite Jesper Bratt Jersey Youth , artificial intelligence. I believe that we are on the verge of something that will change the face of the entire world. Even though I don't see this happening in the next few years, the technological developments occurring today are bringing it ever closer to fruition.

I've often heard the term, "singularity" mentioned in astrophysics. It's used to describe a 'black hole.' An object of almost infinite mass and gravity that only a few years ago was considered to be just a theoretical possibility. Now, we know that there are millions Miles Wood Jersey Youth , probably billions of these gravity sinks scattered throughout the universe. Our own Milky Way Galaxy has one lurking at its center. In astrophysics, singularities and black holes are synonymous. This is a place where time and the known laws of physics, no longer apply.

There's another meaning for the word "singularity," one that's beginning to crop up on computer bulletin boards John Hayden Jersey Youth , AI news groups, and even mainstream television. This singularity refers to a time when computers obtain the equivalent processing power of the human brain. From this point on, we won't be far away from the first sentient computer. Building a sentient computer is a goal shared by the military, world governments Pavel Zacha Jersey Youth , and many of our most prominent universities.

Predictions abound as to when this feat will occur. The best estimates seem to fall in a range somewhere between 2030 and 2050, the earlier date being the most subscribed too. Much depends on if we can continue to achieve the exponential growth in processing power that started over 50 years ago. But whether it's sooner or later, it will come about.

There's speculation in AI circles that the Internet might be the 'seed' that will bring forth the singularity. Even now, it's closing in on the number of connections available in a human brain. When the singularity takes place Cory Schneider Jersey Youth , it will happen at a rate that humans can't even imagine. All of the knowledge that man has accumulated throughout history is being digitized and stored on computers, most of which is available on the Internet. A sentient computer will have access to this knowledge instantly. Who knows what it will do with it?

Many AI scientists think that once a computer has achieved consciousness, nothing will be impossible for it. Think of an artificial brain that's not limited by size or speed. A brain whose neurons operate millions of times faster than their flesh and blood counterparts. Even now, massively parallel computers are being used to analyze the world's weather. What other tasks are they being put too? Every year Kyle Palmieri Jersey Youth , the goal is to see who can build the fastest, the most powerful super computer yet devised. This race won't by choice anyway.

AI is creeping into mainstream computing. I'm using it right now as I write this article. Microsoft Word uses an AI engine to keep track of where I am in my document. Among other things, it provides context sensitive help whenever I need it.

Face recognition, language translators P.K Subban Jersey Youth , medical expert systems, voice e are just a few of the applications that would be impossible without AI. Carbon based organisms have ruled the world since the beginning, maybe the next generation of intelligent beings will be made of silicon?

If you'd like to read more about the singularity, check out these websites: and These articles are not easy reading Wayne Simmonds Jersey Youth , but they are well worth the effort.
I you are looking for a mortgage and have bad credit there are simple steps you can take to greatly improve your financial situation. Here is what you need to know to get started.

Even with bad credit you can still be approved for a mortgage. The mortgage industry has become extremely competitive; many lenders have diversified their offerings to include bad credit mortgage offers. There are even mortgage lenders that write bad credit mortgages exclusively. If you have poor credit, expect to pay more. You can expect a higher interest rate, higher closing costs, lender fees Nico Hischier Jersey Youth , and a prepayment penalty for your new mortgage.

Shop For The Best Loan

Because you will be paying more for almost every aspect of your mortgage you need to shop for the best mortgage possible. You need to compare all aspects of each mortgage, not just interest rates. Start by comparing the Annual Percentage Rate for each loan as this factors the total cost of the loan on an annual basis. When you shop for a mortgage it is important to shop smartly; do not allow mortgage lenders to access your credit report until you have found the best mortgage offer.

Improve Your Credit

Cleaning up your credit is not as difficult as you think. Start by making all of your monthly payments on time. You will need at least six months worth of on time payments on your credit record before applying for your mortgage. Next, lower your debt to income ratio by paying down the balances on your credit cards. In time, you can significantly raise your FICO credit score by making payments on time and carrying low balances on your credit cards. To learn more about qualifying for a better mortgage loan Taylor Hall Jersey Youth , register for a free mortgage guidebook.

The top mobile phones today support features that were hardly imaginable in the past. In fact, the modern smartphones available today can be as powerful or even more powerful than computers. The latest phones have groundbreaking features that have made them much more than a phone. Here are 5 features that have revolutionized the way this little device is being used today.

1. Fingerprint Sensor
Apple was among the first to launch fingerprint sensor in its top mobile phones. It was an innovative technology that was meant to replace the need for password for locking and unlocking phones and apps. The use of passwords was always seen as a cumbersome method of keeping the phone under lock. If you somehow forgot your password, it. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping

zhouyueyue n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour sword for locking and unlocking phones and a