Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Latest NewsWhen it comes to net worth
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Nov 14, 2019 9:53
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Latest NewsWhen it comes to net worth Répondre en citant

The Steelers have more Super Bowls Terrell Edmunds Jersey , but the Cowboys are by far the wealthiest team in the NFL." the Cowboys, not the Steelers, are America’s TeamNew,12commentsThe Steelers have more Super Bowls, but the Cowboys are by far the wealthiest team in the NFL.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:When it comes to net worth Maurkice Pouncey Jersey , the Cowboys, not the Steelers, are America’s TeamTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by George Gojkovich/Getty ImagesEvery year on the cusp of a new NFL season, Forbes magazine released its 50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises list, and for a fourth straight season the Dallas Cowboys sit atop the list. On top of the 4th consecutive season the Cowboys were the wealthiest franchise in all of sports, but it marks the 13th straight season where the Cowboys were considered the top NFL franchise Cameron Heyward Jersey , when it comes to net value.Forbes goes into greater detail surrounding not only the Cowboys’ worth, but their list in general:The Cowboys have an estimated value of $5 billion, up 4 percent over last year. Who is behind Dallas? The Yankees ($4.6 billion), Real Madrid ($4.2 billion) and Barcelona ($4 billion) follow.But what about other NFL franchises? Where do they rank? Especially, where do the Pittsburgh Steelers rank?25 NFL teams were ranked in the top 50 by Forbes and their estimated value: 7. Patriots ($3.8 billion) 10. Giants ($3.3 billion)12. Rams ($3.2 billion)14. Redskins ($3.1 billion)16. 49ers ($3.05 billion)19. Bears ($2.9 billion)21. Jets ($2.85 billion)22. Texans ($2.8 billion)24. Eagles ($2.75 billion)26. Broncos ($2.65 billion)27. Packers ($2.63 billion)28. Falcons ($2.6 billion)29. Ravens ($2.59 billion)30. Steelers ($2.59 billion)31. Seahawks ($2.58 billion)33. Dolphins ($2.58 billion)34. Raiders ($2.42 billion)35. Vikings ($2.4 billion)36. Colts ($2.38 billion)38. Panthers ($2.3 billion)41. Chargers ($2.28 billion)46. Cardinals ($2.15 billion)47. Chiefs ($2.1 billion)49. Jaguars ($2.08 billion)50. Saints ($2.08 billion)While it has to make Pittsburgh Steelers fans angry to admit, the Cowboys are a marketers dream. Their brand is beyond national Ben Roethlisberger Jersey , and is one of the most recognizable images in all of sports. This doesn’t mean their financial success has resulted in on-field success. The Cowboys haven’t been to the Super Bowl since they won their 5th in Super Bowl 30. I would imagine most organizations would trade financial success for on-field success, especially when on-field success directly benefits the financial standing of the organization. Vontaze Burfict has new teammates, having signed a one-year contract worth up to $5 million with the Raiders. One of those new teammates is former nemesis Antonio Brown.The linebacker stresses new teammate and former nemesis.“We’re on the same team,” Burfict said Tuesday night, via Michael Gehlken of the . “It’s one goal. It’s all positive, man. He’s a great player. . . .I’m going to approach him just like I do all my other teammates. There’s nothing negative here. We’re on the same team. We’re trying to win a championship here.”Brown and Burfict have a history T. J. Watt Jersey , having played each other for years in the AFC North.In the 2015 postseason, Burfict knocked out Brown with an illegal hit to the head. The league later suspended him three games, one of several suspensions Burfict has served in his career.The league also fined Burfict for a hit to Brown’s head last season.“I’m not a dirty player,” Burfict said Tuesday. “I play a physical position. I can’t go out there patty-cake. If I play soft, I’m not doing my job.”In 2017, JuJu Smith-Schuster had an illegal hit on Burfict that caused Burfict to leave the field on a cart. Brown yelled Jack Butler Jersey , “Karma!” while reporters were interviewing Smith-Schuster afterward.Burfict reunites with defensive coordinator Paul Guenther, who already has reminded Burfict he can’t hit Brown in practice the way he did in games.“It’s all fun and games,” Burfict said. “We’re on the same team. . . .We might be the closest friends on the team. Just got to go along with it. I can’t wait to meet him.”

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Latest NewsWhen it comes to net worth