Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier While there are few specifics surrounding the absence
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Nov 14, 2019 10:47
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  While there are few specifics surrounding the absence Répondre en citant

Washington left tackle Trent Williams at the moment Cheap Bryce Love Jersey , team president Bruce Allen doesn’t seem concerned about the unknown at the moment.Allen told J.P. Finlay of NBCSportsWashington.com that he’s not surprised by Williams’ absence.“I know what Trent told me so I know what the truth is,” Allen said. “I’ll leave my conversation with Trent between the two of us.”There have been reports that Williams wants out of Washington, for reasons beyond his contract. Earlier this offseason, Williams had a benign tumor or growth removed from his scalp.Williams has two years left on his contract, which will pay him more than $27 million, but none of the money is guaranteed. He skipped mandatory minicamp this week.“Trent has been a valuable player for us and that’s why we signed him to the contract he has,” Allen said.Asked about the possibility of Williams not returning, Allen replied: “I’ve talked to Trent a few times. He’s explained some things to me and I’ll leave it at that.”Allen’s clearly trying to put out a fire here, and the situation has taken a strange turn quickly. Williams’ importance to them on the field can’t be overstated, as they’re on the verge of starting over at quarterback, who might like to be protected. Williams has always been a drama-free oasis in a desert of dysfunction, but now he’s in the middle of a situation that seems very typically Washington. Welcome to the squad!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareRedskins officially sign 8 UDFAsJennifer Nicholson-USA TODAY SportsThe Redskins have made it official with 8 undrafted free agents. We reported all 8 of these signings in our UDFA tracker that started before Round 7 was over. We will have extensive profiles on these players as we gear up for the offseason. These 8 players join the Redskins 10 draft picks on the roster. There were also several UDFAs who were reportedly offered tryouts at Redskins rookie mini-camp.Redskins 2019 UDFAsJuwann Bushell-Beatty, OT, MichiganChidi Okeke, OT, Tennessee StateSteven Sims, Jr., WR, KansasTJ Rahming, WR, DukeKano Dillon, TE, OregonRyan Bee Jimmy Moreland Washington Redskins Jersey , DE, MarshallB.J. Blunt, LB, McNeese StateJoJo McIntosh, DB, WashingtonReported TryoutsKendrick Edwards, WR, Arkansas StateJosh Caldwell, RB, Northwest Missouri StateTaiwan Deal, RB, WisconsinAca’Cedric Ware, RB, USCDon Liotine, RB, Stony BrookCal Daniels, FB, Stony BrookReggie Bain, OL, FAUDeion Harris, CB, North Dakota UniversityThe Redskins also waived 6 players today

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier While there are few specifics surrounding the absence