Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier We check in on the consensus as we enter April.
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Nov 15, 2019 9:12
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  We check in on the consensus as we enter April. Répondre en citant

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders Draft 2019Raiders 2019 NFL mock draft database tracker: Two week noticeNew https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey ,75commentsWe check in on the consensus as we enter April.PDTShareTweetShareShareRaiders 2019 NFL mock draft database tracker: Two week noticeMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsTwo weeks from now the Raiders will know what their top draft picks will be and be entering day two. Which prior to any potential trades, they would have three players in-house. As the draft gets closer the opinions on which players will go where get more and more redundant. They start to echo each other and former a consensus. This is how mock drafts over the past month have picked for the Raiders top three picks.Mock draft database as of April 23 DateSourcePick 1Pick 2Pick 3DateSourcePick 1Pick 2Pick 3Most predicted positions: Cornerback (26), Defensive Interior (21 - 20 with first pick), Edge defender (18 - 11 with first pick), Running back (13), Tight end (11), Quarterback (8 - 5 with first pick), Wide receiver (7), Linebacker (6 - 1 with first pick) Womens Derek Carr Jersey , Tackle (3)Most predicted players: Quinnen Williams (1Cool, Greedy Wiliams (14), Josh Jacobs (13), Josh Allen (7), Noah Fant (7), Clelin Ferrell (6), DeAndre Baker (5), Byron Murphy (4), Drew Lock (4) Gareon Conley Jersey , Rock Ya-Sin (3), Marquise Brown (3), Irv Smith Jr (3)Picks on Offense: 40Picks on Defense: 68Follow @LeviDamien Longtime NFL linebacker and former Lions General Manager Matt Millen is a week removed from heart transplant surgery.And as he recovers, he told Peter King of NBC’s that he hopes to make the most of the second chance he’s been given. He waited six months for a transplant, which he got on Christmas Eve.鈥淚 have not been spared for nothing,” Millen said. “I feel like I have more of a purpose now鈥擨 just have to find out what it is. I鈥檝e got to figure out what my Holy Grail is for the rest of my life. I can鈥檛 waste this opportunity.鈥淚 know I am lucky to be here. When my doctor took out my heart, he saw how much it was damaged. It was awful. He said I must have tremendous reserve from training. That thing was so stiff and hard the doc didn鈥檛 know how it was still contracting to pump the blood.”The 60-year-old Millen said his transplant came from a 26-year-old male who died of a drug overdose, and that reality creates a guilt in some transplant patients.鈥淣o, not melancholy Johnathan Hankins Jersey ,” he said. “More of a feeling that I鈥檝e been given an incredible gift. There is a purpose to it. . . .“Think of the thought he had to put into this, to be a donor. He took the time to let it be known he wanted his heart to go to someone if he died, so they could live. What a gift. I鈥檓 going to figure out what to do about it.鈥滿illen was even able to joke about his condition now relative to his football days, saying he remembered taking a shot to the chest from Washington fullback Otis Wonsley in the Super Bowl which was more painful than the life-saving surgery he just had.“That was painful,” Millen said. “This is more uncomfortable.鈥漌e wish Millen the best in his continued recovery, as well as send thoughts to the family of the donor, who gave Millen a second chance.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier We check in on the consensus as we enter April.