Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier and a game
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Déc 19, 2019 7:31
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  and a game Répondre en citant

VANCOUVER - Sorry, Canada. Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella has apologized for favouring Sweden over Canada in the mens Olympic gold-medal hockey game. "If I have insulted anybody, that certainly wasnt my intention and I think all of you know that," he said after practice Tuesday. "But it was a careless use of words and where I should be more cognizant. I want to clear that up." Tortorella said he wanted Sweden to win in order to help struggling Canucks defenceman Alex Edler and winger Daniel Sedin turn their seasons around. Edler and Sedin played for Sweden in the Games while goaltender Roberto Luongo and Dan Hamhuis were members of the gold-medal-winning Canada squad. "My sole intent — and still is — was worrying about the Vancouver Canucks and the players (who were in the Olympics), how good theyre feeling," said Tortorella. The Canucks are mired in a seven-game losing streak that has left them in a battle for a playoff berth heading into the stretch drive of the season. Canada beat the U.S. in the semifinal to qualify for the final against Sweden. Tortorella, a 55-year-old Boston native known for his outspoken ways that often rankle people, was an assistant with the American squad that lost the 2010 gold-medal game to Canada in Vancouver. He joined the Canucks after being fired by the New York Rangers in the off-season, and former Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault replaced him in the Big Apple. "As I said when I was hired here, its an absolute privilege to coach in Canada, and I still feel that," said Tortorella. "I love everything about it. I love the pressure. I love the scrutiny, all the second-guessing (and) all that stuff that comes with it. I couldnt be happier and, to me, more complete as far as what I want to do as a coach and to coach in this country." Tortorella said he sent a text message of apology to one Team Canada coach and it was passed on to all of the others after Canada blanked the Swedes 3-0 on Sunday. He also praised Hockey Canada for the work that it does. Vapormax Bianche Scontate . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. Air Vapormax 97 Italia . -- Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops. http://www.scontateoutletairmax.it/air-force-1-economiche/air-force-1-07-italia.html. Phoenix originally signed Barbosa to a 10-day contract on Jan. 8 after Eric Bledsoe injured his knee and then signed him to another 10-day deal. Air Max 95 Scontate . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Air Jordan 1 Prezzo Basso . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises.The Carolina Hurricanes are expected to name former Oiler Steve Smith as an assistant coach. Last week, new general manager Ron Francis introduced Bill Peters as the Hurricaanes head coach.dddddddddddd Francis also announced that Ricky Olczyk as the assistant general manager. Olczyk spent six years as the assistant GM with the Oilers. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Ven Jan 17, 2020 16:25
Message Auteur Message
Calana
flocon
flocon

Sujet du message:   Répondre en citant

Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises.

Calana n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier and a game