Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Oilers have traded
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Déc 19, 2019 7:35
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Oilers have traded Répondre en citant

MELBOURNE, Australia - Canadian Milos Raonic lost a chance to play a second Grand Slam semifinal after losing 7-6 (5), 6-4, 6-2 to Novak Djokovic on Wednesday at the Australian Open.The eighth seed, from Thornhill, Ont., was beaten by the top seed and world No. 1 for the fifth time in their career series. Djokovic beat the 24-year-old Raonic three times in 2014, including in a French Open quarter-final.Raonic, the 2014 Wimbledon semifinalist, ended with a modest 14 aces in the match that lasted two hours.Raonic, who never earned a break point while losing his own serve three times, recorded 31 winners to go with 36 unforced errors.I wish I would have served better in certain moments, but I didnt lose because of my serve, said Raonic. He just didnt allow me to organize my game.Raonic said that by the end of the match, Djokovic was doing a good job of playing deep and never allowing him to move forward.He was pretty much on the baseline the whole time and I was further back. I just could not get my organization, figure out my patterns and play on my terms.Raonic, who is now 0-5 against world No. 1 opponents, leaves Melbourne with a record of 14-5, making this his most successful major by the numbers.The pair took 55 minutes to play their opening set on the Rod Laver Arena as the opener went into a tiebreaker. Djokovic sent over his fifth ace for a 5-3 lead and eventually converted on a third set point.The top seed quickly consolidated, breaking to start the second set, a margin which held up as the Serb swept the second set for a solid two-set lead.It was the same story in the third set for Raonic, whose big game was neutralized by a fluid Djokovic attack. The Serb broke twice for a lead after Raonic saved a break point with his 14th ace.Djokovic closed out victory on his second match point after a double-faults on the first. The win was his tenth without a loss against Canadian opponents.Note to readers: This is a corrected story. A previous version had the wrong players name in para 9. Fausse Balenciaga Triple s .com) - The University of Montana named Bob Stitt as its new head football coach on Tuesday. Fausse Air Jordan 1 Pas Cher . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. http://www.airmaxpaschervente.fr/destockage-air-max-270-france.html. 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. Vente Balenciaga . Jose Bautista homered for the fifth straight game in the sixth inning, following a two-out solo homer by Melky Cabrera. Edwin Encarnacion led off the seventh with a homer to tie the game 3-3 and, with two out in the seventh, Munenori Kawasaki came through with the two-out single to score pinch-runner Steve Tolleson with what proved to be the winning run. Vente Air Force 1 . Wawrinka, who is seeded fourth, is in the top half of the draw with Serbian Novak Djokovic. The Swiss star outlasted Djokovic in a five-set quarterfinal thriller last year and stunned Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the final to capture his first-ever Grand Slam title.The Edmonton Oilers have traded defenceman Nick Schultz to the Columbus Blue Jackets for a fifth-round pick. Schultz, 31, has appeared in 60 games with the Oilers this season, registering four assists. Currently in the final year of a six-year deal worth an average annual vvalue of $3.dddddddddddd5 million, Schultz is slated to become an unrestricted free agent this summer. Originally selected in the second round (33rd overall) of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft by the Wild, Schultz has scored 27 goals and 118 assists in 871 career NHL games. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Oilers have traded