Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le salon au coin du feu the great Roy Halladay
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Déc 23, 2019 9:19
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  the great Roy Halladay Répondre en citant

Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Mike Santorelli scored in the final round of the shootout to lead the Toronto Maple Leafs in a 2-1 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Wednesday. With the final attempt, Santorelli skated in on net and buried a wrister between the pads of Jimmy Howard for the victory. Phil Kessel had the goal in regulation for the Maple Leafs, who have won three straight. James Reimer stopped 41 shots in the win. Gustav Nyquist had the only goal of the game for the Red Wings, who had a three-game winning streak stopped. Howard finished the game with 18 stops. Final Score: Anaheim 2, Edmonton 1 Anaheim, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Frederik Andersen stopped 21 shots to lead the Anaheim Ducks in a 2-1 win over the Edmonton Oilers in the opener of a home-and-home set. Ryan Kesler and Matt Beleskey each had a goal for the Ducks, who have ripped off five straight victories. Anaheim secured the victory a day after learning that star forward Corey Perry will be out 3- to-4 weeks with a sprained knee. He suffered the injury last Friday against Minnesota, and the team learned the extent of the injury on Tuesday. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had the only goal of the game for the Oilers, who have lost 13 of their last 14 games. Viktor Fasth allowed both goals on 34 shots in the loss. These clubs will meet in Edmonton on Friday. Cheap Packers Jerseys . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79. Packers Jerseys 2020 . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. https://www.packersjerseysale.com/.3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11. Green Bay Packers Shirts . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed. Packers Jerseys China .com) - Colorado forward P.TORONTO – Amid the pomp and circumstance of the home opener, the great Roy Halladay throwing out the ceremonial first pitch and the major league debut of Yankees phenomenon Masahiro Tanaka, it could be easy to lose the significance of Dustin McGowans role in Friday nights festivities. Yet there he was, toeing the rubber to throw the first pitch of the first inning for the first time since September 26, 2011. Even greater an accomplishment, considering his significant injury history, is that McGowan is healthy to begin a season for the first time since 2008. Not many pitchers undergo three shoulder surgeries and another on a knee and continue to throw in the best league in the world. McGowan is a rare exception. Hes allowing himself to enjoy the experience but not enough to distract him from the task at hand. "I have a little bit but the last few days, my focus has been on what Ive got to do to get the Yankees out," McGowan told TSN.ca. "It feels like Ive got a lot of stuff going on in my head but thats part of it. Im ready." The shoulder surgeries chronicle like this: in 2008, to repair fraying of the labrum; two years later, in 2010, to repair a torn rotator cuff; in 2012, an arthroscopic procedure. McGowan underwent the knee surgery in 2009. Yet there he was on April 4, 2014, starting Torontos first home game of the season. His wife Jilly and their two children were in attendance. At the time McGowan spoke to TSN.ca, he was trying to arrange for his brother-in-law to be in the crowd, too. The result matters because the game counts in the standings. But in its own way, the fact McGowan is on the mound in the first place, the fact he went to the Blue Jays late last season and told them he wanted to take one more shot at being a starting pitcher and the fact he achieved the goal seems just as important as the result itself. "To be honest with you, I am," manager John Gibbons said, admitting to surprise. "All hes been throughh, hes defying all the odds really.ddddddddddddSo many guys thats happened to disappear and then to be able to maintain most of it, I mean hes not popping it like he once did but theres still plenty there." There really is no plan for McGowan because nobody knows what lies ahead. Hes tired of being asked how his shoulder feels after every bullpen session and each outing but those are important questions. The Blue Jays intend to monitor McGowans innings for as long as this experiment goes. The club, should it choose, could utilize its three April off days to push McGowan back, giving him extra off days in between appearances. If his shoulder starts to ache, or "bark" as players often say, McGowans bosses want to hear about it. "Ive told him multiple times, any concerns at all, youre not doing this for us, youre doing this because you want to do it," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "He had no problems at all last year. We would have loved to have been able to stretch him out but we werent in a position to do it." Halladay tosses ceremonial first pitch It was an all-too-familiar scene: the great Roy Halladay back on the mound for the home opener in Toronto. But he wasnt in full uniform and he only had the ceremonial first pitch to deliver. It was a strike. "Its pretty cool to be back," said Halladay. "It doesnt seem that long ago when you walk in. It feels like I was just here. Its exciting. Im enjoying retirement but this is pretty cool to be able to come back here." Halladay has settled in the Tampa Bay area and went to the Jays season opener against the Rays on Monday at the behest of his son. He worried that sitting in the stands would be uncomfortable so soon after his retirement. "I had my doubts," said Halladay. "But, honestly, I enjoyed it and I have no regrets, no disappointments. Im actually really happy with the choice I made and it was the right choice I made." ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le salon au coin du feu the great Roy Halladay