Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger 1:20 into the second
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Déc 27, 2019 9:02
Message Auteur Message
Cl11234566
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  1:20 into the second Répondre en citant

BERLIN - Montreals Sandrine Mainville won two bronze medals as Canada enjoyed their best day so far on the 2013 FINA World Cup swimming circuit with a silver and four bronze. Mainville set a Canadian short-course record in the womens 100-metre freestyle, finishing in a time of 52.41 seconds. That eclipsed the previous national mark of 52.51 set by two-time Olympian Victoria Poon of Montreal in 2010. Two Dutch swimmers finished ahead of Mainville. Ranomi Kromowidjojo was first in 51.28 with her compatriot Femke Heemskerk second in 52.20. Chantal van Landeghem of Winnipeg was fifth in 52.87. In the 50-metre butterfly, Ilaria Bianchi of Italy fended off two Canadians for the gold in 25.62. Katerine Savard of Pont-Rouge, Que., was second in 25.93 and Mainville third in 26.04. Canadas other bronze medals were earned by Martha McCabe of Toronto in the 200-metre breaststroke and Audrey Lacroix of Pont-Rouge in the 200 butterfly. Savard was also sixth in the 200 fly. Hilary Caldwell of White Rock, B.C., was fifth in the 100 backstroke. Packers Jerseys 2020 .com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center. Packers Jerseys 2021 .com) - A pair of Eastern Conference rivals will meet on Saturday as D. https://www.packersjerseysale.com/. The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts. Green Bay Packers Pro Shop . On Saturday, the paths of Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn cross again as opposing quarterbacks. Green Bay Packers Shirts . - Carter Verhaeghe scored the winner with 41 seconds to go as the Niagara IceDogs edged the North Bay Battalion 3-2 to even their first-round series at a game apiece in Ontario Hockey League playoff action on Sunday.MONTREAL -- It seems that New Jersey Devils veterans Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur still have some good hockey left in their 41-year-old bodies. The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. "We talk to each other a lot about certain things," Brodeur said. "I think we have a lot in common about what our careers brought us. "Its nice to relate to a guy. Its been a while since Ive been able to do that here in New Jersey because we had so many young guys. Its been fun to watch him play. Its pretty impressive what hes accomplished." Jagr tied the game at 17:23 of the first period with his first goal in 11 games and his 14th of the season. But more importantly, it was the 695th of a career that began in 1990 with the Pittsburgh Penguins. That moved him past Mark Messier into seventh place all-time in goals. It came days after he passed former Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux for seventh place in career points with 1,724. Brodeur, making his first start in four games, extended his NHL record for wins to 682, although a Max Pacioretty goal at the 7:00 mark of the first period kept his shutout record at 124. At the end, both were called onto the ice for an ovation from the 21,273 Bell Centre fans as Brodeur was named first star and Jagr got second star. "I didnt expect that in somebody elses building, but theres a little history here for me," said Brodeur, a Montreal native whose father Denis was once the Canadiens team photographer. "Its definitely nice of them to do that." Montreal had a 30-19 shot advantage, but the Devils (20-18-10) scored more than two goals for the first time in six outings and the second time in their last 11. Brodeur and some tenacious third-period checking did the rest as New Jersey stretched its points streak to five games. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien felt his team played with energy, but just couldnt score. "We competed," said Therrien. "We set the tempo, but the story of the game was Marty Brodeur. "He was phenomenal. We were the attacking team. We outshot them, but it was one of those nights when you run into a hot goaltender." Despite their age, neither Brodeur nor Jagr has decidedd on retirement just yet.dddddddddddd. The game was billed as possibly Brodeurs last visit to the Bell Centre, but hes not ready to concede that. "It might be my last one but it might not either," he said. "I just want to play well when I play. "It doesnt matter what situation Im in. Im there to win hockey games and thats it. Ill do that as long as they let me do it." Jagr, who was chosen to play for the Czech Republic at the Sochi Olympics next months, was even more adamant about continuing his career. "Ive said many times, Im not thinking about retiring yet," he said. "Im not counting my games yet, as long as I have fun." Goals early in the second frame from youngsters Eric Gelinas and Adam Henrique were the difference. Dainius Zubrus scored into an empty net, with an assist from Jagr, in the final minute. Brodeur said Paciorettys goal on a long wrist shot that flew past his glove caused him to bear down and try to keep the Devils in the game. "Our team, were kind of goal challenged, so its hard to give up the first goal," he said. "I havent played in a while and I thought this is not good. But I picked it up after that a little bit and we played a really solid hockey game." Montreal (26-16-5) was coming off one of its best games of the season in a 2-1 win over Chicago but could not duplicate that effort. The Canadiens went 0 for 3 with the man advantage, a fifth-straight game with no power-play goals. Pacioretty struck first with his 20th of the season, but Jagr got it back when he got around Josh Gorges and used his long reach to put the puck past Carey Price and in off the far post. Gelinas scored from the point on a power play 1:20 into the second period and Henrique got his sixth goal in the last 10 games from a scramble in the Montreal crease at 4:02. The crowd booed as what appeared to be a Brendan Gallagher goal was disallowed later by video review for inadvertently kicking the puck in late in the second. Notes: David Desharnais sat out with a flu and his spot on Montreals top line was taken by Lars Eller. Francis Bouillon moved in as a seventh defenceman. . . Ryan Clowe picked up two assists and has seven points in his last five games. . . It was the third and last meeting of the season between the teams. Montreal won the series 2-1-0. ' ' '

Cl11234566 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Mar Oct 20, 2020 7:57
Message Auteur Message
James62621
bronzé
bronzé

Sujet du message:  norton.com/setup Répondre en citant

To setup your Norton antivirus visit www.norton.com/setup and norton.com/setup enter your product key and then verify your email address.

Once you do all the steps, you are ready to download the setup.

Download it and then run it on your computer to install it.

Norton Antivirus protects your computer by scanning it constantly. It immediately blocks anything trying to enter your computer and asks you for permission to allow it to enter.

learn how to Buy Norton Antivirus Security Online .

www.norton.com/setup 

James62621 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger 1:20 into the second