Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger I want to see my steps in the dark; the light
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Jan 22, 2020 4:38
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  I want to see my steps in the dark; the light Répondre en citant

Converse have linked up with Chinese pop star Lay Zhang for their first-ever collaborative project Yeezy Replica , an inspirational pack consisting of two luminous Chuck 70s. Lay’s early dance experiences provide the muse for the High and Low colourways, with the glow-in-the-dark soles shining a figurative light on his unwavering passion for music. As a member of all-conquering K-Pop group Exo, he’s been able to flaunt his diverse talents and, naturally, each colourway displays various idiosyncratic individualities.The High features a small pocket on the side, nodding to Lay’s memories of tying sandbags to his feet during arduous rehearsals in the dance studio Where To Buy Fake Yeezys , while aforementioned glow-in-the-dark soles symbolise his perseverance in practicing each dance step in the dark alone.‘I want to see my steps in the dark; the light from the soles will encourage me to keep practicing, and keep on dancing,’ he says.Constructed with white 18oz canvas, mixed with nylon loop material on the lateral quarter, the High is customisable with two interchangeable medial patches: a synthetic leather base logo with screen print Converse branding, and a raw-edged canvas base with heat transfer reflective logo. Meanwhile Fake Yeezys , the Low features a black lamb leather upper with lateral side zip and red reflective print logo. Ortholite insoles on both models will keep you top-rockin’ all day long.Get your shiny, new dancing shoes on! The Converse x Lay Zhang Chuck 70 High and Low are both available right now at Hype DC.Nike ACG React Terra Gobe "Ridgerock" Release Info - JustFreshKicks Nike’s latest ACG silhouette is back. The React Terra Gobe, first debuted earlier this Summer, has been coming hot and fast in new colorways, and this month is no different. Check out the new “Ridgerock” look, arriving on shelves soon. Nike ACG’s recent foray into new footwear styles and technologies has proven a success over the past few months Cheap Yeezy From China , thanks to an exciting new trail silhouette titled the Terra Gobe. Debuted back in July, the new look provides a sleek and sporty option for offroad running or hiking, packed with plenty of support and comfort for any occasion. Coming soon in a subtle “Ridgerock” colorway, the next Terra Gobe features a two-tone base layer, split down the middle between black and brown. The ACG-branded webbing loops come in black for some contrast, matching the ballistic nylon toe cap and leather heel counter. The various Nike branding around the shoe comes in bright red Cheap Yeezy 350 , while a single hit of Volt on the React midsole’s heel clip completes the look.NIKE ACG REACT TERRA GOBE “RIDGEROCK” RELEASE INFORMATIONNike’s latest colorway of the ACG React Terra Gobe has been announced for release later this week on October 5th, 2019. The new “Ridgerock” color scheme will retain the same $150 price tag as previous pairs, and release from both Nike and select retailers. Check out the official images below for a better look, and stay tuned to JustFreshKicks for more Nike ACG news.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger I want to see my steps in the dark; the light